Xenforo.com is No Longer Worksafe.

That solvemedia addon sucks too it seems.

I treat spam as a security issue. As we say in the security industry, "defense in depth". To fight spam, you also need to have defense in depth. Depending completely on only the CAPTCHAs and the Spam Cleaner these days are not enough.

Additional layers such as an intelligence database like StopForumSpam is a crucial element to combat spam.

Reactions: vVv
Love how the mods whipped out the Vector Cannon to handle all that spam last night. Great job fellas.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Love how the mods whipped out the Vector Cannon to handle all that spam last night. Great job fellas.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Love. love. Love. love. Love. love. Love. love. Love.... Zone of the Enders! :)

LOVE!

I know it went through, but I feel like the first layer doesn't do much.
Hm. :unsure: I do understand that some of the images don't really tell you which one to answer.... but I thought that was the whole point of SolveMedia's ad network logic. Every rotation is different from where I sit.

The thing is, the images are from advertisers themselves (in collaboration with SolveMedia, of course) and then maybe pulled information from brandtags, which is another service they provide. This is just my guess. Which is why "$#!^^y" went through as an answer?

There's also this feature on the site that allows you to select in a dropdown box between "I prefer security" and "I prefer revenue." I selected revenue because I wanna see exactly how much money I can make off of this technology. But either way, the system works the same way. I think...?

Hm. :unsure: I do understand that some of the images don't really tell you which one to answer.... but I thought that was the whole point of SolveMedia's ad network logic. Every rotation is different from where I sit.

The thing is, the images are from advertisers themselves (in collaboration with SolveMedia, of course) and then maybe pulled information from brandtags, which is another service they provide. This is just my guess. Which is why "$#!^^y" went through as an answer?
Perhaps, I rather use http://xenforo.com/community/resources/sonnb-stop-spam-here.1086/

Top Bottom