XenForo Coffee mug? T-Shirt?

Would you purchase a coffee mug or t-shirt?

• Yes, I'd love a XenForo coffee mug!

Votes: 28 34.1%
  • Yes I'd love a XenForo t-shirt!

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • I'd gladly purchase both!

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • I'd rather have Kier's, Ashley's, and Mike's handsome faces on my mug!

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Nope, not interested.

Votes: 21 25.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speaking of brews, what chance is there of getting XenForo mugs and t-shirts?
Right now, we're gauging the feedback, which is why I started this thread. If there is enough positive feedback, I'll consider opening a store at Cafepress.

Does anyone still use mousepads?
Nope, the mouses work on everything these days, the latest logitech ones even on glass :D

The only reason I'd use a mousepad is for better support on my wrist. Fighting carpel tunnel.

I'm waiting for it to arrive:
xf_mug.png

I tried making a XenForo mug with zazzle n cafepress but they have the white **** around the edges like that one.. i want a true blue mug if i have one.. :d

I tried making a XenForo mug with zazzle n cafepress but they have the white **** around the edges like that one.. i want a true blue mug if i have one.. :d
We solved that problem Mikey, see the XenFans post from last week :D

Give some away at first, then sell the rest. A nice way to advertise for free initially. I need more mugs, hint hint, cough, cough :)

Give some away at first, then sell the rest. A nice way to advertise for free initially. I need more mugs, hint hint, cough, cough :)

I believe you can pick up some at unbelievable prices at Kmart .... just push a few chavs out of the way to get to them. Right off to watch the incrediably bad 2012 ... can outrun a pyroclastic flow huh! Run Forest Run!!!!!

Just add a blue outline around the "Foro" - Would solve your white text issue.
What we're going to do for the semi-official mug, per Kier, is place the logo on a blue background, somewhat like Floris' mug above.
But we're also going to have a few unofficial designs to choose from. Looks like we're going to open a store on Cafe Press.

I can use a coffee mug, but it's probably silly to order this one thing with the shipping costs in mind. Maybe send one free with every license? :D

Id like to have a blue shirt with the logo, just like on the splash page.

Couldn't have said it any better myself. It'd be an awesome to have a raffle or contest with some of these as prizes. I'm not sure I'd specifically go out to buy a t-shirt for stuff. But I'm like that for pretty much everything.

Top Bottom