XenForo Coffee mug? T-Shirt?

Would you purchase a coffee mug or t-shirt?

• Yes, I'd love a XenForo coffee mug!

Votes: 28 34.1%
  • Yes I'd love a XenForo t-shirt!

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • I'd gladly purchase both!

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • I'd rather have Kier's, Ashley's, and Mike's handsome faces on my mug!

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Nope, not interested.

Votes: 21 25.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well he is rather excited by Xen ....

rofl.gif

Doctor, you go to Tesco? Good god man. I got some of mine some random market stall :D lol

I didn't have much choice, I work 6am-5pm and can't get down to the local market. Tesco is the only place in town that sells them, if not I have to drive 25-30 miles to the city which makes the boxers even more expensive.

I didn't have much choice, I work 6am-5pm and can't get down to the local market. Tesco is the only place in town that sells them, if not I have to drive 25-30 miles to the city which makes the boxers even more expensive.

I used to know that feeling but now they are building two more brand new supper markets right around the corner from me :D... Tesco's being 15min away... I can now choose from

Asda
Sainsburys
Lidl's
Tesco
Aldi

(In order of distance from my house)

George Clothing is normally much cheaper than Tesco

I used to know that feeling but now they are building two more brand new supper markets right around the corner from me :D... Tesco's being 15min away... I can now choose from

Asda
Sainsburys
Lidl's
Tesco
Aldi

(In order of distance from my house)

George Clothing is normally much cheaper than Tesco
So that's why you drink so much! You've got a bloody Lidl round the corner from you xD

You work 11 hours a day? :confused: Damn dude. Tell you what give me money, an addresses and some incline to your taste in underwear and I'll go buy them for you :D lol

Well he is rather excited by Xen ....
rofl well said Jethro :D

Oi! I'm not creepy! All I ask for in return is his used boxers :cool:
Mate that is rough.

As to my taste of boxers, I prefer the tight fitting ones over the loose style. That way should you end up with a little surprise it stays in your boxers rather than running down your leg..

Mate that is rough.

As to my taste of boxers, I prefer the tight fitting ones over the loose style. That way should you end up with a little surprise it stays in your boxers rather than running down your leg..
:eek: T...M....I!!!!!!!! ROFLOLOLOL!!!!

Mate that is rough.

I'm more of a loose style guy, but I have some tight fits. My missus loves the tight fits for some reason but I still prefer loose. I do, however, understand your point about ... something running down your leg lol and a very valid point it is!

I don't care!!!!!
rofl.gif
Fine! You'll be sorry when you need his doctoring expertise :D lol

No he is the doctor...
Oh right... yeah... sorry Doctor :oops:

Top Bottom