XF 2.2 Xenforo Cloud Add-On Development

conditionzero

I tried searching, but could not find anything. Forgive me if this has been discussed or is documented somewhere.

When reading the documentation for add-on development, the php command is run from the Xenforo directory to create a new add-on. How does one go about developing an add-on if you are using Xenforo Cloud? I don't mind uploading the add-on to test if necessary. But is there a cli or github repo of a base addon that can be used as a starting point if we cannot download Xenforo?

Thanks.

Development is not to be done in production environments so it’s not possible to use XF Cloud as a development environment.

You’d need a self hosted license and we’d recommend developing locally.

We may be able to provide a limited license for development if you’re a cloud customer. Just get in touch via the ticket system.

Development is not to be done in production environments so it’s not possible to use XF Cloud as a development environment.

We may be able to provide a limited license for development if you’re a cloud customer. Just get in touch via the ticket system.
Ok I will create a ticket, thank you.

You provide development licenses?

Top Bottom