Currently the CLI already implements a lot of commands, some examples of what it can do:
- Create a new addon and generate basic file structure
- Install / Update / Uninstall addons
- Import an addon from git or mercurial (experimental)
- Show information about addons
- Extend existing XenForo classes
- Create event listeners
- Create routes and their related controllers
- Manage phrases & templates
- Rebuild your caches
- More .. (see the readme for details)
That said, I'd like to invite anyone interested over to the Github repository and our discussion group to contribute (be it by providing feedback or actual code) and make this project a success, you can find the links below.
Hope to get some good feedback and useful contributions!