Xenforo chat room now available

Raitsa

I have created a chatroom #Xenforo at skysnolimit-irc.net server, port 6667

Feel free to pop in & talk Xenforo 24 hrs/day, 7 days a week with your favourite irc-program by using the link irc://irc.skysnolimit-irc.net/Xenforo
or
with your Java-enabled browser by clicking here: http://gogloom.com/Skysnolimit-irc/Xenforo/CHAT

Hopefully this is ok for Mike, Kier & co.

Welcome to chat about Xenforo related issues. ;)

I am not trying to be a party pooper but Floris has made a XenForo channel on his IRC server since before XF was released and it's still active. Just saying. :)

I am not trying to be a party pooper but Floris has made a XenForo channel on his IRC server since before XF was released and it's still active. Just saying. :)

That's like saying someone made a xenforo fan website, doesn't mean it can't be done again ;p.

I was just pointing out that he might like to join a place where there are already nice people helping out and stuff. That's all. Not intended to take off his new project, that's why I didn't post any details.

I was just pointing out that he might like to join a place where there are already nice people helping out and stuff. That's all. Not intended to take off his new project, that's why I didn't post any details.
and I agree with that as well ^_^

Floris: I don't idle on IRC much anymore, but as you know, I'll pay you a friendly visit whenever I can. Hopefully my "Brad" username is still registered with nickserv. :p

Brad, we have a 365 expiry ..

I have not been on IRC as much as I should. I have been focussing on offline health stuff.
First time in 15 years my /whowas on irc has been more than 2 weeks ..

Top Bottom