1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenforo chat room now available

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Raitsa, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Raitsa

Raitsa Well-Known Member

I have created a chatroom #Xenforo at skysnolimit-irc.net server, port 6667

Feel free to pop in & talk Xenforo 24 hrs/day, 7 days a week with your favourite irc-program by using the link irc://irc.skysnolimit-irc.net/Xenforo
    or
    with your Java-enabled browser by clicking here: http://gogloom.com/Skysnolimit-irc/Xenforo/CHAT

Hopefully this is ok for Mike, Kier & co.

Welcome to chat about Xenforo related issues. ;)

2. Lucas

Lucas Well-Known Member

I am not trying to be a party pooper but Floris has made a XenForo channel on his IRC server since before XF was released and it's still active. Just saying. :)

3. Floris

Floris Guest

irc.xenfo.ro 6667 #chat (alternative server irc.xenfans.com)
    non-java applet chat on http://vbirc.com/chat

4. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

That's like saying someone made a xenforo fan website, doesn't mean it can't be done again ;p.

Raitsa likes this.
  5. Floris

Floris Guest

The more the better! If you ask me

Raitsa and Russ like this.
  6. Lucas

Lucas Well-Known Member

I was just pointing out that he might like to join a place where there are already nice people helping out and stuff. That's all. Not intended to take off his new project, that's why I didn't post any details.

Floris likes this.
  7. Floris

Floris Guest

and I agree with that as well ^_^

8. TheLaw

TheLaw Well-Known Member

How many people know what IRC is? Jeeez... man... you're giving away our ages.

9. Hillbilly

Hillbilly Member

Floris: I don't idle on IRC much anymore, but as you know, I'll pay you a friendly visit whenever I can. Hopefully my "Brad" username is still registered with nickserv. :p

10. Floris

Floris Guest

Brad, we have a 365 expiry ..

I have not been on IRC as much as I should. I have been focussing on offline health stuff.
    First time in 15 years my /whowas on irc has been more than 2 weeks ..