Xenforo best for a teen social forum?

Malachai

I run a teen social forum that is using SMF 2.0.4 and in the spirit of our 2 year anniversary I am looking to buy a premium licence. I've been eyeing IPboard since the start of 2013 because IP chat and their services are phenomenal but i recently heard of Xenforo and saw a few forums and though the site looked nice. Can someone tell me would Xenforo be good for a Teen Social forum?

I run a teen social forum that is using SMF 2.0.4 and in the spirit of our 2 year anniversary I am looking to buy a premium licence. I've been eyeing IPboard since the start of 2013 because IP chat and their services are phenomenal but i recently heard of Xenforo and saw a few forums and though the site looked nice. Can someone tell me would Xenforo be good for a Teen Social forum?

Social aspects (alerts conjunctions with the like system) is unrivalled and surpasses the software your thinking of going to. Posting is such an easy task and none of that fiddling around with the xenforo UI and tasks being made much simpler to get job a done. There's a demo however you can try and judge for yourself but i think for the forum your wanting to do xenforo is perfect.

Social aspects (alerts conjunctions with the like system) is unrivalled and surpasses the software your thinking of going to. Posting is such an easy task and none of that fiddling around with the xenforo UI and tasks being made much simpler to get job a done. There's a demo however you can try and judge for yourself but i think for the forum your wanting to do xenforo is perfect.
Thank you for your feedback!

Top Bottom