1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenforo best for a teen social forum?

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Malachai, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Malachai

Malachai New Member

I run a teen social forum that is using SMF 2.0.4 and in the spirit of our 2 year anniversary I am looking to buy a premium licence. I've been eyeing IPboard since the start of 2013 because IP chat and their services are phenomenal but i recently heard of Xenforo and saw a few forums and though the site looked nice. Can someone tell me would Xenforo be good for a Teen Social forum?
    Shelley likes this.
  2. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Social aspects (alerts conjunctions with the like system) is unrivalled and surpasses the software your thinking of going to. Posting is such an easy task and none of that fiddling around with the xenforo UI and tasks being made much simpler to get job a done. There's a demo however you can try and judge for yourself but i think for the forum your wanting to do xenforo is perfect.
    Malachai likes this.
  3. Malachai

Malachai New Member

Thank you for your feedback!
  4. Nudaii

Nudaii Well-Known Member

Xenforo is great for the social aspect, and the cometchat bar or the taigachat addon (both paid) are great for chatting.
  5. Cambion

Cambion Well-Known Member

With the stats you listed in your other post, the sheer fact you have that many posts, it is probably better to look at Xenforo anyway.