XF 2.0 Xenforo and Zoho Mail Server

These generally indicate networking issues -- the connection to the SMTP server isn't being made. While I can't confirm whether your SMTP details are correct -- you'd need to double check that with Zoho -- you may need to contact your host to confirm whether they are doing any blocking of outgoing connections on the port you're using. (This isn't uncommon.)

I haven't seen a lot of success using Zoho as a forum email server. I have a Zoho account, and it intermittently had issues. Last week I set up a client's mail server using mxroute.com because he was having problems with Zoho. Zoho is well suited to use for business email accounts, but my experience is its really not the best route to take for a general SMTP/IMAP/POP3 solution.

These generally indicate networking issues -- the connection to the SMTP server isn't being made. While I can't confirm whether your SMTP details are correct -- you'd need to double check that with Zoho -- you may need to contact your host to confirm whether they are doing any blocking of outgoing connections on the port you're using. (This isn't uncommon.)
I have tried several times, called my host (GoDaddy) they said they can't do anything, emailed Zoho, they suck at responding. I'm going to call it quits on this one..

I haven't seen a lot of success using Zoho as a forum email server. I have a Zoho account, and it intermittently had issues. Last week I set up a client's mail server using mxroute.com because he was having problems with Zoho. Zoho is well suited to use for business email accounts, but my experience is its really not the best route to take for a general SMTP/IMAP/POP3 solution.
Can you help me set up mxroute as well?
Are there any other free options?

Top Bottom