Resource icon

XenForo Alert Plus (For Thread and Post) 1.0.7

No permission to download
Just thought I'd let you know when using the Inline Mod to move a thread there is an error. It still sends the alert through but doesn't actually move the thread specified. All of the other features work except the move action. This is on Xenforo 1.2 Beta 5 and using the latest version of your addon. For a little more information about the error:

Argument 3 passed to XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Thread::moveThreads() must be an array, null given, called in /home/*****/public_html/xfbeta/library/Nobita/ApprovedThreadNotice/Model/InlineMod/Thread.php

Otherwise this is a very nice addon and I would love to see some form of this integrated into the core. Additionally something for posts with similar features would be nice but obviously that's for the future.

Just thought I'd let you know when using the Inline Mod to move a thread there is an error. It still sends the alert through but doesn't actually move the thread specified. All of the other features work except the move action. This is on Xenforo 1.2 Beta 5 and using the latest version of your addon. For a little more information about the error:

Argument 3 passed to XenForo_Model_InlineMod_Thread::moveThreads() must be an array, null given, called in /home/*****/public_html/xfbeta/library/Nobita/ApprovedThreadNotice/Model/InlineMod/Thread.php

Otherwise this is a very nice addon and I would love to see some form of this integrated into the core. Additionally something for posts with similar features would be nice but obviously that's for the future.
This is fixed in next realse ;) I'm testing with next future adding into post Alert ;)

This is fixed in next realse ;) I'm testing with next future adding into post Alert ;)

No problem just wanted to make sure you were aware. Like I said this is a great add-on and I do appreciate the work. Also just throwing this out there as another potential additive would be to include the location a thread is moved to. For example if a thread is moved to a different forum then it would say "Your thread x was moved to y".

Last edited:
Top Bottom