Resource icon

XenForo Alert Plus (For Thread and Post) 1.0.7

No permission to download
Alerts has been sent to user, but user must have permission view thread to view alert ;)
That could cause issues with members being confused that they have alerts but can't see them.

A better way of doing it would be to show the alert but show the old style if they don't have permission (IE Just saying it was moved and not saying to where)

That could cause issues with members being confused that they have alerts but can't see them.

A better way of doing it would be to show the alert but show the old style if they don't have permission (IE Just saying it was moved and not saying to where)
Ok! I'll look at :D

I honestly didn't even know this wasn't in the core until now. Surprising. Wow. The more I think about it the more I can't believe they didn't think of that.

Any way to implement to send out an alert when a thread or post is edited along with a reason? Thanks!

Thanks for adding this.. one of my staff members asked if it was possible to implement with the Edit silently Xenforo feature so when we just doing small tweaks to the post and the Edit silently is ticked and alert will not be send out.

Thanks!

Thanks for adding this.. one of my staff members asked if it was possible to implement with the Edit silently Xenforo feature so when we just doing small tweaks to the post and the Edit silently is ticked and alert will not be send out.

Thanks!
:) Waiting for next release :P

implement with the Edit silently Xenforo feature
I just wanted to request the same :)

and adding on top of that following request add xf permission for receiving alert:

I request a simple xf permission in ACP, which I can distribute over my xf usergroups like "never, allow, not set". the permission could like be "will receive alert when his post has been edited by other user". so i can set this permission to "allow" on my staff usergroup.

user1 edits his post: no alert
mod1 edits his post: no alert
mod1 edits user1 post: no alert
mod2 edits mod1 post: alert to mod1

Thank you very much. What about my other reqeust "add xf permission for receiving alert"?

Hm...
But is there solution to show Alert to user so that he knows that his post is soft deleted, but that he do not have permission to view soft deleted post?

Top Bottom