xenForo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
There may be some goodies
We like goodies!

Cookie GIF by NBC

Is this true ?
The first of those releases will be XenForo 3.0. Right now, the only feature we are definitely pursuing for that release will be the new style and as such, we hope that 3.0 will follow 2.3 in a relatively short time, as it should be effectively 2.3+style. Once 2.3 is out, we'll be getting in touch with major XenForo style producers to help them get ready for the 3.0 style, so that by the time it's ready for release there should be good third party support ready to go.
From the horse's mouth

eagerly waiting for the new style. I hope it is going to be a complete new design and UI.

I quite like the current style and structure, so I hope we don't see retrograde changes made to it.

In general, not being XF specific here, these things are usually made in the name of "simplifying something", that actually do nothing but add restrictions / reduce features and make the product more difficult to use. Sometimes, a product is just fine as it is and only needs a little tweaking with a handful of extra features perhaps, to make it better.

Patience patience!!!

My members of my forum are looking forward to all the updates.
We're enjoying @Kier and @Chris D's have you seen updates. The vlogs are awesome!
It's awesome to chat about it.
Would like to know what will be the gap between 2.3 and 3?

Patience patience!!!

My members of my forum are looking forward to all the updates.
We're enjoying @Kier and @Chris D's have you seen updates. The vlogs are awesome!
It's awesome to chat about it.
Would like to know what will be the gap between 2.3 and 3?
The first of those releases will be XenForo 3.0. Right now, the only feature we are definitely pursuing for that release will be the new style and as such, we hope that 3.0 will follow 2.3 in a relatively short time
relatively short time
There's your gap

Reactions: FTL
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom