XenForo 1.2, What's left for you?

Default styles are rarely changed and it tends to be a waste of time for most communities as they usually install premade style to replace it anyways.

Like your style! ;D

Customized Page Routes - I really mainly want better url options and not only for the index that they mentioned is coming in 1.2 but allowing pages to have custom urls not involving the pages routes. forumdomain.com/about instead of forumdomain.com/pages/about :/

Widgets - Also like others, really would like to see widgets where there is a core we can build off. Right now, addons are either using xenporta, widgets addon, or nothing and i would love to see many more new and interesting widgets being developed.

1.2 has countless of features so far and I am wondering if it has been worked on during the large silence period and we are just now seeing the fruits of that labor.

I want to see a revamp on the pages... they can be extremely powerful just wish we had a functional editor to go along with them.

Functional editor that also allowed custom html! Currently there is an addon to add a bbcode editor but it breaks any html content already on the page! :(

Geotargetting for ads would be useful indeed.

That would be amazing :D

Is to! :ROFLMAO:
Actually, I just got around to using the templates. It's easy enough to do with TMS, but I would like something that you could control from the ACP directly (like targeted local ads).

what about views/clicks? Ads targeted as per the Usergroup, custom fields... and how about ability for advertisers to manage their own ads.... wishful thinking..:D

I don't know if this has been brought up before but it would be nice if there was a way to see all new threads listed by thread creation time. Currently the page called new threads really shows threads of any age that have new posts.

I don't know if this has been brought up before but it would be nice if there was a way to see all new threads listed by thread creation time. Currently the page called new threads really shows threads of any age that have new posts.

click on "Start Date" in the thread-list.
it is already there..........

Top Bottom