XenForo 1.2 release, seriously?

Vincent

Seriously, release it now?

Tomorrow is my last exam. If I fail now I'm gonna blaim KAM!
Now I have no other choice than to install it and play with it all day long :(

But no, seriously.
I was really surprised to see it released without a warning and I'm very happy!
Can't wait to test it out.

Nice job everyone, from bug reporters to KAM!

Seriously, release it now?

Tomorrow is my last exam. If I fail now I'm gonna blaim KAM!
Now I have no other choice than to install it and play with it all day long :(
Vincent seriously I have prepared so many students for exams VERY successfully.
The BEST POSSIBLE thing day before is NO WORK.
You won't remeber anything the day after and stress will hihly likely make it a muddle.
The commonest reason for not doing well is sheer tiredness - brain fatigue. You gain more by gong in with rested brain than you do trying to force last minute bits and pieces.
Let go. Cut. Go in refreshed.

Oh and read ALL your questions first to get an overview and get the back brain calling up relevant data.

You won't remeber anything the day after and stress will hihly likely make it a muddle.
The commonest reason for not doing well is sheer tiredness - brain fatigue. You gain more by gong in with rested brain than you do trying to force last minute bits and pieces.

Oh and read ALL your questions first to get an overview and get the back brain calling up relevant data.

It's an oral exam, so I only have 3 questions. It's all about luck with the questions :)

Going in fresh is what I usually do.
But since my exam is at 7.48AM I'm gonna be tired just from waking up :D

This is totally depends on the individual. I did so many exams without even sleeping and got A on (most of) these exams.
It also depends on your major and type of exams you're taking. I do agree that you shouldn't study anything new on the day before but just review or practice problems.

Top Bottom