Xenforo 1.2 on an iphone

No, you have to actually click Upload a File. There is no drag and Drop on an iPhone... And you can jailbreak iOS 6.

You can jailbreak IOS 6.1.2 <=. I don't believe that there is an untethered JB for 6.1.3=>. And since Apple quit signing the 6.1.2 stuff you can't get a blob somewhere and install 6.1.2.

I said I another thread that alerts should be clickable without having to go into your profile first.

There's more than enough room right before the username to have a small alert icon.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/1-2-members-all-members-list-gone.51687/#post-553098

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/tabs-for-recent-activity.51552/

As discussed previously ... the most useful part of the Members Tab is Recent Activity.
This should be the default display when people click the Members Tab.
Give people what they want !
If Xenforo.com mined their own click data you'd see people want Recent activity.

boy, the editor focus is weird ..... the links are above the quote now :confused:

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but when I tried it on my iPhone 5 this morning (via Chrome - in landscape mode) - clicking an alert didn't take me to the correct post - I had to manually scroll to the right place.

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but when I tried it on my iPhone 5 this morning (via Chrome - in landscape mode) - clicking an alert didn't take me to the correct post - I had to manually scroll to the right place.

The actual alert in the top, or the pop up box that generates in the bottom left hand corner?

The actual alert in the top, or the pop up box that generates in the bottom left hand corner?

The alert at the top. The alert itself works fine, but when I click the thread link the page loads and places the view at a different point to where I expect.

I'll have another go with it later today and see if it's an occasional thing or an every-time thing (I only did a brief check-in by phone this morning).

TBH it may be a Chrome issue as opposed to XF so I'll test it with my own (non 1.2) sites and see how it compares and report back.

The alert at the top. The alert itself works fine, but when I click the thread link the page loads and places the view at a different point to where I expect.

I'll have another go with it later today and see if it's an occasional thing or an every-time thing (I only did a brief check-in by phone this morning).

TBH it may be a Chrome issue as opposed to XF so I'll test it with my own (non 1.2) sites and see how it compares and report back.

Seems to be Chrome as it's working as expected in Safari.

In Chrome it's landing the view at the bottom of the thread where the editor is when I click an alert and visit the thread.

The new Responsive design is nice: great job !
View attachment 47800
Mark Forums read .... no way it should occupy the most prime real estate !!!!
put new threads there !!! Bury Mark forums read underneath the ... :)
I think having the big long winded explanations of what the forum is made the Forum Home too long.
It seems on my iphone 4S, iOS 5.x - this is a safari specific issue as Chrome displays Search Forums and New Threads, not [Mark Forums Read]. FYI.

Edit / FYI
Galaxy s3 4.1.2 mark forums read shows top left next to new threads.

Last edited:
Already planned.
Can't wait.
I must be the only xda-developers fanatic with an iphone.
/fail

iphones are for girls.
I'll dump it on my daughter when she's born in September.
;)

Actually, a JB one isn't that bad... but from what I understand Verizon is about to get the HTC One.. and if they do, I'll probably go with it (don't want the S4 as I already have an S3 and it and every other Samsung phone's radio has sucked in the area I live in). I've always been fond of either HTC or Motorola phones - and looks like Moto is going to be producing their new X phone in Ft. Worth (just up the road from me) so may have to wait to see that sucka.:p

Suggestion
mobile.style.missing.name.for.tagging.fr_1786_size880.webp

Ideally the Mobile style would have a username at the end of the post, not just the time.
Clicking the username would create a Tag link.

Top Bottom