Some of the bug fixes include:
- Global RSS feed not as efficient as possible
- Make popup menus more usable on Android (and possibly other phones)
- Custom field validation on registration did not work properly
- In IE9, line breaks were not preserved in the editor properly
- Custom field criteria did not work in notices correctly
Additionally, there is a minor feature improvement, detailed in the next post.
All licensed customers may now download XenForo 1.1.1 from the customer area.
This release of XenForo 1.1.1 follows our principle that third-point (x.x.X) releases should always be more stable than the preceding version, so for the most part you will not find new features in 1.1.1. Major new features will be reserved for second point versions (x.X.x).
Installation and Upgrade Instructions
Full details for how to install and upgrade XenForo can be found in the XenForo Manual.