• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XenForce

same thing when you are on the profile page and the field where you type the msg you see a black to light yellow gradient, in first row you dont actually see what you are typing at all

Hey guys, I promise that I will make sure all of the bugs brought to my attention are fixed soon.

Hey all, sorry for the delay I was waiting for Gold to update. John S and I are working on getting this released shortly, just going to update it a bit and I think I'm going to be adding some more padding as I find that the theme itself is sorta too compressed. Thoughts?

Thanks!
Mike

Hey all, sorry for the delay I was waiting for Gold to update. John S and I are working on getting this released shortly, just going to update it a bit and I think I'm going to be adding some more padding as I find that the theme itself is sorta too compressed. Thoughts?

Thanks!
Mike
I agree with you Mike. Look forward to seeing the results.

Top Bottom