XF 1.2 Xenfor redirecting to old server.

A couple days ago I moved over my Xenforo forums / database to a new server. However when I try to go to www.mydomain.com/forums or www.mydomain.com/forums/index.php it tries to take me to the old server. Any ideas as to what can be causing this?

EDIT: I have changed the DNS, that's not the issue. I have a bootstrap site setup too and that works fine so it can't be the domain, it's got to be xenforo related.

The server hit by your browser is entirely down to DNS. There's nothing XenForo could do to change that.

What points to it being the old server and what would you be expecting to see on the new server?

Here's me pinging my domain (leads to new server)

QElxHvt.png

When I try hydrapvp.com/forum or hydrapvp.com/forum/index.php it leads to http://107.170.69.35.com/ (Old server's IP).

All I am getting is

Not Found
The requested URL /forum/index.php was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at hydrapvp.com Port 80

Main domain is bringing up the server test page. Almost seems like no files are on the server I am hitting.

EDIT: I have changed the DNS, that's not the issue. I have a bootstrap site setup too and that works fine so it can't be the domain, it's got to be xenforo related.

I doubt it's XenForo related, but related to the way you have your HTTP server (or vhost) set up and re-writes that are in place. Is this a shared host, or a dedi/vps system (I see it's centOS so I am going to lean toward the latter).
I'm more a Debian guy, but if you want to start a convo with me I'll be happy to take a look at it and see if I can get it to working. The DNS resolves correctly so that's not going to be the problem.
Either a .htaccess rewrite, a hardcoded menu using an IP or you don't have the files uploaded to the right place are the most likely candidates.

Top Bottom