• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XenFocus.com skins now available

Hmm... I personally don't like any. Think they are just to basic need more skin touches imo. Like profiles are just basic doesn't really seem like much has been done. No offence <3 your IPB work but XenForo needs more time to be customized.
Yea I feel the same way tbh. If these are paided they need more badaboom imo. that said am sure loads will love them hit and miss I guess :)

Good job! These are the first themes that make me want to part with my hard earned.

Congratulations.

Really digging these skins; looking forward to seeing your future work.

EDIT:
I registered on your site, but never got an activation email.

Really digging these skins; looking forward to seeing your future work.

EDIT:
I registered on your site, but never got an activation email.
Thanks.. make sure you check your Junk folder. Otherwise message me here and let me know what your username is and I'll validate your account for you. :)

Hey Ehren, nice to see you coding skins for XF, some of them are a little IPBish however but really impressive work!

There's one in progress (a topic is on our forum about it), but I'm not sure of a release date just yet. Graeme is handling it so it'll be released when he's happy with it. :)

I have a suggestion for the critiques: please, be specific. What specifically you don't like or you would like to see in the skins? I like this styles, i agreed that there are a little "ipbish", maybe they need more attention in details...but i think is only question of time. :)

ip has good styles
if its ip-ish... then thats a good thing
I think the jury is out on that one. For me personally the main reason for using XF is that it doesn't look like anything else out there, to then add a theme that makes it look like something else could mean that it aspires to be like the other one.

I think the jury is out on that one. For me personally the main reason for using XF is that it doesn't look like anything else out there, to then add a theme that makes it look like something else could mean that it aspires to be like the other one.
lets not overthink it so much

Top Bottom