• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XenFocus.com skins now available

Should hopefully be fixed now (if it's not, give it a few minutes). Had some server issues! (n)

Yeah, all fixed.. Seems like they popped up quickly over night! Database repaired and all good. :)

perfect job
may i hire you?
I'm not currently taking on custom Xenforo jobs, however I believe Graeme (a designer/coder on my site) is available for new work. If you're interested, I'll be happy to pass you onto him. :)

Reactions: Ra
I'm not currently taking on custom Xenforo jobs, however I believe Graeme (a designer/coder on my site) is available for new work. If you're interested, I'll be happy to pass you onto him. :)
Which skins has Graeme done Ehren?

Animate and iSkin are really nice. Animate, because it's a beautiful and clean dark skin, and iSkin, because it have a good balance between dark and white.

yeah, I need to transfer Audi TT forum to new rails of zf - but it has a sort of original style and I need not exactly preserve it but do somewhat about evolution.
besides I have 2 more automotive resources so... ;)

I was just looking around to find a Animate like skin for XF when ... what do you know ... the thing itself appears in the search! :D Cool to see you here Ehren. I hope you devote some more time to XF in the future. :)

yeah, I need to transfer Audi TT forum to new rails of zf - but it has a sort of original style and I need not exactly preserve it but do somewhat about evolution.
besides I have 2 more automotive resources so... ;)

anything is on? i still need it

Top Bottom