• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[XenFarjad] Donations

Am I missing it or possibly a suggestion. but is there a way I don't choose a dollar amount? I want the user to pick what he/she wants to donate and still show on the donor list.

If you leave it blank, they can set an amount on paypal redirect.

Okay that got it to come in by now it's listed as a pending transaction.

new notify

Code:
a:30:{s:19:"transaction_subject";s:12:"donation:1:2";s:8:"txn_type";s:10:"web_accept";s:12:"payment_date";s:25:"20:26:47 Aug 03, 2011 PDT";s:9:"last_name";s:4:"User";s:17:"residence_country";s:2:"US";s:14:"pending_reason";s:10:"unilateral";s:9:"item_name";s:31:"Donate to keep this place going";s:13:"payment_gross";s:5:"20.00";s:11:"mc_currency";s:3:"USD";s:12:"payment_type";s:7:"instant";s:22:"protection_eligibility";s:10:"Ineligible";s:11:"verify_sign";s:56:"AFcWxV21C7fd0v3bYYYRCpSSRl31ANLZaaKUPF43PHCE.wiKR5pJZfjc";s:12:"payer_status";s:8:"verified";s:8:"test_ipn";s:1:"1";s:3:"tax";s:4:"0.00";s:11:"payer_email";s:30:"brian_1312415717_per@roces.org";s:6:"txn_id";s:17:"72Y87198E58262011";s:8:"quantity";s:1:"1";s:14:"receiver_email";s:22:"tfpdonations@gmail.com";s:10:"first_name";s:4:"Test";s:8:"payer_id";s:13:"NYZYJFDSYXFK2";s:11:"item_number";s:0:"";s:15:"handling_amount";s:4:"0.00";s:14:"payment_status";s:7:"Pending";s:8:"shipping";s:4:"0.00";s:8:"mc_gross";s:5:"20.00";s:6:"custom";s:12:"donation:1:2";s:7:"charset";s:12:"windows-1252";s:14:"notify_version";s:3:"3.2";s:12:"ipn_track_id";s:22:"1eEpPGi9If4hDVz8QThJTQ";}

I need someone to:

open : XenFarjad/Donations/ControllerPublic/Index.php

find:
PHP:
public function actionNotify() {
add under:
PHP:
file_put_contents(XenForo_Application::getInstance()->getRootDir()."/notify.txt", serialize($_POST));

make a donation -> paste me contents of notify.txt in your forum root dir.

I have added an account to sandbox.paypal but for some reason i cant donate, i always get redirected to the german paypal site. Frustrating
Maybe someone else can help with the index.php

i have installed it and tried it with the sanbox.. same problem i cant donate in sandbox mode...

Thank you! It seems to be working just fine now.

Question, if I'd like to manually add someone who donated previously is that possible to do?

At the moment, it's only possible through phpmyadmin.

table: xf_donation_donors

example:
Code:
INSERT INTO xf_donation_donors (`user_id`,`total) VALUES ('REPLACE_WITH_USER_ID','REPLACE_WITH_AMOUNT_DONATED');

sorry, i can't give an estimate on 1.1 since i've been really busy with another mod for a client and with school starting around the corner.

A suggestion for a newer Version. I did changed my donation this way every User can add what he/she wants to donate at Paypal. But if i do not enter any Amount into the "Button", the Module is empty, no Topic no Description
Unbenannt.webp
It would be good to have anything described here.

On the Donate Site i have both topics. The Goal and the Button one.
Unbenannt.webp
Maybe its better to split them to have one just at the module and one just at the Donate Site. I also dont understand why to have two times the description field?!

ok, I looked a couple of times, but have not seen a solid answer. Does the donation system automatically update the progress bar, or do I need to manually update it? I have been receiving the the donations and have received a valid donation in the ACP, but the progress bar does not update.

Russ

Any progress on the manual donor add? :D I need that before I can use :(
I'm not sure when I'll finish the next version. I'm busy with school as of now.

ok, I looked a couple of times, but have not seen a solid answer. Does the donation system automatically update the progress bar, or do I need to manually update it? I have been receiving the the donations and have received a valid donation in the ACP, but the progress bar does not update.

Russ
It's not manual, it's auto. It uses paypal IPN.

I would love to use this plugin, but it is missing a very important feature. I like to call it..."donation threshold". Essentially I want to setup thresholds for my members so that if they reach that amount in donations it will change their usergroup. For instance I want my users who have donated more than $20 to be moved to a usergroup called "Awesome People". That usergroup has cool privileges I want those donators to have. It would be great to create that and be able to have more than 1.

I'm using the latest release and I'm also having the problem where donors are not showing up, neither is the progress bar going anywhere...

Thanks!

I'm using the latest release and I'm also having the problem where donors are not showing up, neither is the progress bar going anywhere...

Thanks!
Yep, same here. I have been messing around and I just can't get my site to recognize the paypal notice.

Russ

Sigh.... we were so close to getting a much needed addon. I can't even pay to get someone to build a donation app I want. What happened to the bad economy! lol

Sigh.... we were so close to getting a much needed addon. I can't even pay to get someone to build a donation app I want. What happened to the bad economy! lol

It's unfortunate that Adam is dragging his heals with his conversion as that would be a great addition to mods for xenforo

Top Bottom