• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[XenFarjad] Donations

Farjad

Donations v1.0.5

Screenshots
acp-button.webpacp-goal.webpacp-options.webpdonate.webpdonors.webpgoals.webpsidebar.webp

Features
- Integration of Paypal IPN

Upcoming
- Detailed transaction view
- Detailed donors view (possibly, guest donor view)

Installation
- Upload the contents of the "upload" directory to your forum base. Upload the xml provided to xenForo.

Requirements
- Make sure you are running [bd] Widget Framework

Upgrade
At the moment, upgrading from Beta 1 requires Beta 2's "Install.php", so I suggest you to upgrade to Beta 2 then Beta 3. If you're coming from Beta 2, just upgrade to Beta 3. I hope to have a proper upgrade built into each version in the future.

Credits
- Cloudrunner for the original donations system for vBulletin.
- Gaming Perfection for his progress bar.
- xfrocks for sidebar widget

Donate
If you wish to donate, please click the button below:

A donation of 20$ (or more) earns you the right to remove the copyright of this on one site.

Changelog
v1.0.5 - 08/04/2011
- Fixed IPN issues

v1.0.4 - 07/24/2011
- Better upgrade method
- Now using [bd] Widget Framework for sidebar

v1.0.2(3) Beta 3 - 07/19/2011
- Restyled a couple of things on Donations/Goal page.
- Added last donation time to member profile
- Fixed IPN issue calling to an undefined function
- Added a unix_timestamp to paypalipn table & donors table (will be useful in future).

v1.0.1 Beta 2 - 07/19/2011
- Improved ControllerAdmin code
- Added secondary nav links for Donate button
- Fixed return "Security error" on the thank-you page
- Fixed progressbar going out of hand at >100%
- Added missing phrase: xf_donations_thankyou
- Fixed CSS wordwrap issue
- Removed hardcoded currency symbol
- Updated donors table

v1.0.0 Beta 1 - 07/18/2011
- Initial Release

Attachments

Looks great, can you put a field for the date the person donated next to the list of donors in an upcoming version?

Hi. When you install version 1.0.2 Beta 3, it gives an error:
Code:
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(`txn_id`) ) ENGINE=MyISAM' at line 53
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenFarjad/Donations/Install.php at line 98
XenFarjad_Donations_Install::install() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 189
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/Users/data/www/domain/admin.php at line 13

Sorry, Gatses. Missed a comma on SQL changes.

I'll be setting up a second test board to prevent such errors in the future. Dev board won't be enough.

Most recent at the top unless you sort it :D

Yeah, I'll add it to a future version. I just started using xf, so this is my first mod... I'll still need to learn more things to give a full variety of features xf enables me to add.

wow this has been long overdue, thanks :)

can you add a input field to allow customers to donate a customized amount of donation

This looks very promising Farjad.

Any way to move users to specific usergroups for certain periods of time (or forever) for donating?

I know that's a lot of coding, but it would make this the complete system :)

Thank you for your time and contributing to Xenforo.

wow this has been long overdue, thanks :)

can you add a input field to allow customers to donate a customized amount of donation

If you don't set an amount, they can set it on the paypal page.

This looks very promising Farjad.

Any way to move users to specific usergroups for certain periods of time (or forever) for donating?

I know that's a lot of coding, but it would make this the complete system :)

Thank you for your time and contributing to Xenforo.

I could do it forever, putting in a number of days just makes it sound like a subscription system, imho--for which I would personally use the "user upgrade" option which is already built into xf.

Well, I understand moving a user to a different usergroup with special permissions... but not for a limited time.
Fair enough, i'll take whatever I can get :) I was primarily just interested in the progress bar for the most part. Good work.

Maybe i missed something but i cant get the Donation Addon activated to the Sidebar.
Checked "Enable Sidebar" "Active" and "Sanbox Mode for testing"
Added a Goal and a Button. But no Module in Forum at Sidebar
Only the Donate URL is working
Thats my TestBoard. Thanks a lot

Maybe i missed something but i cant get the Donation Addon activated to the Sidebar.
Checked "Enable Sidebar" "Active" and "Sanbox Mode for testing"
Added a Goal and a Button. But no Module in Forum at Sidebar
Only the Donate URL is working
Thats my TestBoard. Thanks a lot

Hmm.. that is due to your sidebar template not containing "<!-- block: sidebar_online_users -->" which is due to the template. I'll look for a workaround in the next version. But, in the mean time, if you edit Listener.php and change:

PHP:
                $search = "<!-- block: sidebar_online_users -->";
                $contents = str_replace($search, $tpl.$search, $contents);

to:
PHP:
                $contents = $tpl.$contents;

I personally don't like the positioning to be at the top when member info/sign up is displayed. I'd rather have it below that.

I am sorry but´s not working for me.. I will wait till you release a workaround ;)

Top Bottom