xendisConnect - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Xenforo branding disappears once I activate this theme. What should be done? (I don't have XF branding removal license)

Last edited:
Xenforo branding disappears once I active this theme. What should be done? (I don't have XF branding removal license)

Not the styles doing:

Screenshot_3.webp

We add our copyright next to it using the footer template, I'd double check to make sure you haven't modified the footer template in any manner that would effect this.

Not the styles doing:

View attachment 112501

We add our copyright next to it using the footer template, I'd double check to make sure you haven't modified the footer template in any manner that would effect this.

Well, I wish I could, but definitely I didn't modify anything myself (I just don't have that expertise).

However, I do have installed different addons - XF resource Manger, Xenporta, XFA Better Bolg and XF Arcade. But again question is with no other change, why choosing default skin shows original XF copyright whereas choosing this theme causes that to disappear.

You can check live at talk2know.com. Just switch between the styles.

Thanks,

Capture.webp
Capture.webp

Well, I wish I could, but definitely I didn't modify anything myself (I just don't have that expertise).

However, I do have installed different addons - XF resource Manger, Xenporta, XFA Better Bolg and XF Arcade. But again question is with no other change, why choosing default skin shows original XF copyright whereas choosing this theme causes that to disappear.

You can check live at talk2know.com. Just switch between the styles.

Thanks,

View attachment 113028
View attachment 113029

I'd need an admin login to debug any further.

I'd need an admin login to debug any further.

Well, I am going to shut this site down anyway, so it's not something that I would request you to spend some of your time with. Just thought I might want to let you know in case any issue from design part.

However, if you want to look at it in your own interest, I can provide you an admin login. Let me know.

Thanks,

When I use the first post color, the member banners get cut off...
Its like the color of the first post is on top of the banner.
Is there a way I can fix this?

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    1.6 KB · Views: 3
@Russ
Thanks for your help...

Here is a link to the forum...
All first posts do this, of course I have it set to color the first post...

I can give you access to admin if you need it.

Thanks...
Matthew

Just added, but no change :(

I'm not seeing that CSS loaded, double check the style you added it to and also try pushing it to the top of the extra.css file.

If it works by putting it at the top of extra.css it could mean there's bad CSS else where in the file.

ok it works, had to select the right template for that section of the forum.
Also, I just noticed, the arrow next to the avatar is doing the same, is there css that will fix that also?

ok it works, had to select the right template for that section of the forum.
Also, I just noticed, the arrow next to the avatar is doing the same, is there css that will fix that also?

Actually instead of the previous CSS, do this and it'll adjust both:

Code:
.messageUserInfo {
position: relative;
z-index: 100;
}

I'll make a mental note for the next release

Top Bottom