xendisConnect - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

This is great!

However, on page navigation links for a thread - ie

Page 1 of 389 1 2 3 ... 18 19

it cuts off anything but double digits. So on really long threads - ie, with hundreds of replies - the units number is always outside of the box, ie, the number 289 would appear as: [28]8 [28]9[29]0 etc

Just a heads up FYI.

I think I may of fixed this in the latest release...

Any chance for an update to 1.4 Beta with this one?

And done :D

I have an issue after latest update with the header links and user alert links.
Or was this in fact an intentional change?
New Picture.webp

Last edited:
A quick question - iOS users are reporting that they need to click twice on a link to go through it. Is there a property I can disable so that they only need click the link once, please?

A quick question - iOS users are reporting that they need to click twice on a link to go through it. Is there a property I can disable so that they only need click the link once, please?

What links? I tested the nav links and they seem ok for me on iOS 7

I have an issue after latest update with the header links and user alert links.
Or was this in fact an intentional change?
View attachment 81009

Have you made changes for the moderator/user bar? Looks like it was reverted to xf default styling. Try updating the style once more please.

You are running the 1.3.4 version of xendisconnect or 1.3.4 version of XF, just to be clear?

I can't replicate the problem on our development board but I can confirm the issue on your site using the xendisconnect style.

Would you mind installing the style again as a fresh style? Leave your current one alone for the moment.

Have you made changes for the moderator/user bar? Looks like it was reverted to xf default styling. Try updating the style once more please.

@Steve F i have fixed it i had to overwrite the child theme as well. I still have a problem though and that us the responsive view in posts, i know you said you fixed it and i can see the code in the css to ensure the full post is seen and not half covered as in the past but i am still seeing this. www.windowcleaningforums.co.uk

Last edited:

Not really sure why it's not applying for you(our sites are down so I can't test) but I'm 99% positive the fix was in the latest version.

Put this in extra.css:

Code:
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveNarrowWidth)
{
.messageLeft { display: none; }
}

Sadly that does not fix it this time.

In the xendisconect.css I can see this.

Code:
<xen:if is="@enableResponsive">
{
    .messageUserBlock
    {
        margin-bottom: 0px !important;
    }
}
</xen:if>

Sadly that does not fix it this time.

In the xendisconect.css I can see this.

Code:
<xen:if is="@enableResponsive">
{
    .messageUserBlock
    {
        margin-bottom: 0px !important;
    }
}
</xen:if>

That part is correct but right above it is where I messed up :).

I forgot to close this out:

Code:
html .messageUserBlock div.avatarHolder .onlineMarker
{
   left: 18px;
   top: 10px;

Put a } to close that css off. It's right above the code you just found.

So to be clear, this is not ready for Xenforo 1.4x?

EDIT - look below. Works fine in 1.4 :)

Last edited:
Works fine for 1.4.x, shouldn't have any outdated templates on .4.4 or 4.5 that I know of.

Thank you for quick reply. Just new to xenforo and noted your style didn't mention version 1.4 of xenforo on the main description page.

Thanks again! :)

Thank you for quick reply. Just new to xenforo and noted your style didn't mention version 1.4 of xenforo on the main description page.

Thanks again! :)

My time's been limited past 2 months, my premium styles aren't even showing up-to-date on the RM :eek:

When I get back from my vacation I have a long laundry list of things to do, I'll make sure to update the description here as well.

I've installed the template after migrating my site from vb5 (oh lord, I know!) and its been great. Looks nice and my users are somewhat familiar with the layout.

One thing I can't figure out is where the color for the main Node title text is set?
I have links set one color. That doesn't effect it.
I have gone to the node style appearance, nothing changes.

SOMETHING I edited in my color pallette has changed them, but I can't find the specific attribute to edit in the admin panel or in the css
Am i missing an !important value ?

Any help from anyone is appreciate. And the author of this template has made a great product if you are considering it.

Top Bottom