xendisConnect - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Ah thats great yeah i could not tell if it was the style or the update to 1.3 that did it!

Ok so just reverted but actualy not sure now! Before the recent update of this style did it have the dropdown login?

Maybe i imagined it. As reverting it i don't remember it looking quite like that!

I don't think it did, I had to scratch my head haha.

Ha ha i know that was what i was like! When i went to login after updating i thought hmm sure it had the drop down. But now looking at it i am not sure if it did! Now how do i get it back to not having it with the recent update. Will i need to upload the xml again?

Ha ha i know that was what i was like! When i went to login after updating i thought hmm sure it had the drop down. But now looking at it i am not sure if it did! Now how do i get it back to not having it with the recent update. Will i need to upload the xml again?

Open the login_bar template, the top div should read this instead of the default:

Code:
<div id="moderatorBar">
   <div class="pageWidth">

Thinking about it too, ideally you want to install a child style first before making customizations. Install a child then do all your modifications.

Perfect thanks!
Yes i know i should really but just have not got my head around the child theme thing. To be honest i only have a couple of edits on the template anyway so only a 2 minute job to add them when updating the theme. Thanks

I have a little issue on the theme when creating a grouped widget using widgetframwork. The title area is offset to the right slightly and does not look very nice. How can i fix this?http://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/

So looking at it now(not sure if it was there before or you enabled it again :D ).

With that many tabs you'd need to break them:

Can put this into extra.css
Code:
.widget-container .tabs li {
text-align: center;
width: 50%;
}

This is great!

However, on page navigation links for a thread - ie

Page 1 of 389 1 2 3 ... 18 19

it cuts off anything but double digits. So on really long threads - ie, with hundreds of replies - the units number is always outside of the box, ie, the number 289 would appear as: [28]8 [28]9[29]0 etc

Just a heads up FYI.

Last edited:
Top Bottom