xendisConnect - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

@Russ , if I want to make the font size smaller for forum nodes and for RM sidebars(category titles, top resources titles etc.), what's the easiest way to do it - without affecting elsewhere ?

@Vicki

Forum node titles would be Style Properties -> Forum / Node List -> Category Strip Title

For the RM Sidebars, by default it would be Style Properties -> Sidebar -> Block Headings (note changing this would make a change across all the sidebars)

To directly effect only the RM Sidebars you can throw this in extra.css:

Code:
.pageContent .resourceListSidebar h3
{
font-size: 12px;
}

Sorry for the delay in response, slipped by me.

@MoonWalker92

I'm a little baffled by this actually... I tried switching mine to RTL, and fixing it however I'm not having luck.

You can find that background in Style Properties -> Message Layout -> Message Container, switching the background position had no luck :(, you could remove the image for the time being until I find a fix.

Thanks @Russ for the response!

For RM sidebar, I wanted to change the font size of the Category titles inside the Category sidebar, and the font size of Resource titles inside the Top Resources sidebar, figured it out the following will do it well, just have to do it one by one, but it's fairly straightforward:

.resourceListSidebar .categoryList li {
font-size: 13px;
}

.miniResourceList li {
font-size: 13px;
}

Thank you for pointing me to the right direction, appreciated!!

Looks like a good design. I just tested it out and noticed a bug. The theme does not allow small logos to be used. I wanted a logo height of 40 pixels. However, doing this means that the search box hides the profile links.

p.s. I'm 99% sure I am going to use this theme on my new website. I love its clean look. The only issue is the header issue noted above. I'd like to keep the logo height at 40 pixels.

Let me know how I can send you a big bag of money (i.e. $15) for brand removal :)

p.s. I'm 99% sure I am going to use this theme on my new website. I love its clean look. The only issue is the header issue noted above. I'd like to keep the logo height at 40 pixels.

Let me know how I can send you a big bag of money (i.e. $15) for brand removal :)

:) Hey @System0,

Thanks for your interest, easy fix, adjust your logo as you would, go into extra.css and add this snippit.

Code:
html 
#QuickSearch
{
top: -72px;
}

That will throw it in the nav, or put it at -108px to have it right above the navbar below the userbar. (y).

In regards to the branding free, you'll need an account on our site but you can purchase it here:

http://pixelexit.com/xenforo-styles/xendisconnect-branding-removal.11/viewproduct

Let me know if you need anything else.

Hey Russ, Loved this theme. i just wanted to ask that in breadcrumb how i add arrow like on the attached imageCapture.webp
thanks for your support

Any plans to upgrade this for 1.2.4?

Yep :), when the portal issue(really my issue) came up in your thread I took a look at the style, fairly easy update we're finishing up some custom work + doing a massive re-write on xenbase but I think I can slip in this update this weekend.

Reactions: Dan
The New Posts background is rgb(4, 51, 71) and the text color is black when the counter shows 0. It's pretty hard to see the 0 on that backgroud. Where can I change the background color? I've looked for postItemCount but no joy.

It is NOT the responsibility of style developer to support beta software.
So please don't go asking @Russ to update this until after the final release of XenForo 1.3

However if you wish to test things out yourself without support, keep in mind of the following templates

navigation_visitor_tab

PAGE_CONTAINER

cant seem to figure out where this white space is coming from after making a few changes to avatar size, and overall page width.

cant seem to figure out where this white space is coming from after making a few changes to avatar size, and overall page width.

I used an image to cover that background, which now thinking about it I think I'll just add in a div next go around as it should fix a lot of those issues.

You probably need to just edit that image to make it wider, then re-upload it.

I think it's called messagebg.png

I used an image to cover that background, which now thinking about it I think I'll just add in a div next go around as it should fix a lot of those issues.

You probably need to just edit that image to make it wider, then re-upload it.

I think it's called messagebg.png

good call, now to get the right width lol

good call, now to get the right width lol

:D, I'm doing an update for xendisConnect now, it'll replace that back part with a div which will fill with the color of your choice, I'll also make it automatically pull the width of the user bit so they'll be less editing for users.

Top Bottom