xendisConnect - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

How exactly do I update this?

Were you using a child style to do your customizations? If so just overwrite the parent style(xendisconnect).

If you weren't you could install as a new style and move your customizations over, personally I recommend if you're doing lots of changes is to simply install a child style under xendisConnect, then do your customizations there.

Were you using a child style to do your customizations? If so just overwrite the parent style(xendisconnect).

If you weren't you could install as a new style and move your customizations over, personally I recommend if you're doing lots of changes is to simply install a child style under xendisConnect, then do your customizations there.
Yeah I had to overwrite my old one... good lord I have a lot of work to redo lol.

I don't see what the footer or css/properties changes are. Can you elaborate?

Footer just had a nofollow added to the debug link.

CSS changes I had some stuff in xendisconnect.css which I moved into the style properties(where they belong)

Here is an image to see what my issue is. I had to widen the page width controller to fit the xen media gallery add on so not sure if that caused this, but it is really ugly and I need to fix it.

Thanks for the help ahead of time!

Capture.webp

Here is an image to see what my issue is. I had to widen the page width controller to fit the xen media gallery add on so not sure if that caused this, but it is really ugly and I need to fix it.

Thanks for the help ahead of time!

View attachment 55450

Sorry try:

.quickReply { background-image: none; }

I'll fix in the next release.

Attachments

• www.sociallyuncensored.eu 2013-9-6 21 46 46.webp
    www.sociallyuncensored.eu 2013-9-6 21 46 46.webp
    52.8 KB · Views: 15
I messed up and altered the original instead of making a child theme. How do I upgrade this theme without ruining my custom edits I made?

Use the merge templates feature built into xf 1.2 or compare your edits to the updated templates. The only way it can be done really.

Use the merge templates feature built into xf 1.2 or compare your edits to the updated templates. The only way it can be done really.

Can I duplicate my current theme into a child theme, then update the parent while keeping my duplicated child theme? Mainly I don't want to lose my logo, custom widths and stuff like that.

@Russ I continue to love what you do.

Just noticed that the user option menu though is larger than life though

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2013-09-27 19:50:43.webp
    Screenshot from 2013-09-27 19:50:43.webp
    78.7 KB · Views: 7
@Russ I continue to love what you do.

Just noticed that the user option menu though is larger than life though

Shows good on mine, however it can happen if you've increased padding somewhere.

Nevertheless you can attempt to widen the account menu:

Code:
#AccountMenu {
width: 276px;
}

Is the size by default, try increasing it by like 5 pixels.

Top Bottom