xendisConnect - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Brain surgery! Long fix but worked well. Just one more slight itsy bitsy thing and it's not even much of a bother. It added a random black block next to username lol.

sdfs.webp

Brain surgery! Long fix but worked well. Just one more slight itsy bitsy thing and it's not even much of a bother. It added a random black block next to username lol.

It would help if I'm not supplying 1.2 fixes haha :D, redo the first edit I gave you for navigation_visitor_tab, I edited my post.

Reactions: Cal
Russ updated xendisConnect - pixelExit.com with a new update entry:

Small 1.1.5 Bug Fix and 1.2.0 Beta 1 Release

This package contains two versions, one is for 1.1.5 which fixes a bug in the sub-navigation where it wasn't showing in the account/inbox area. The other version is for the beta release for 1.2.0 Beta 1.

No comestic issues were improved this is strictly a bug fix and an experimental release for 1.2.0 Beta 1. In regards to the beta release everything looks compatible and works great in narrow widths.

Change-log
06/23/2013
1.1.5 A Release
- Sub navigation fix, following templates...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Russ I am having three small issues and I can't quite figure it out. The first is the postbit with custom fields not lining up. The second is the discrepancy of the background color. The third is the random border. Besides that, I love this style.
Test thread   Mature Gamers.webp

@Russ I am having three small issues and I can't quite figure it out. The first is the postbit with custom fields not lining up. The second is the discrepancy of the background color. The third is the random border. Besides that, I love this style.
View attachment 49742

Did you change any color palette colors by chance? I mean even the color around the back of the message isn't the right color.

Also, @Russ, along with the issue I mentioned above (that I have yet to solve), I was wondering if you could help me on this customization (if you don't mind). I was trying to move the search bar lower (similar to your other styles) and add an ad in its place like so.
MGChange.webp

So the border issue:

Style Properties -> Message Layout -> Message Container Border

The background I assume you're referring to the grey part:

It's controlled in xendisconnect.css which you can modify using something like:

Code:
.messageList .message {
background: #000;
}

In regards to those whacky extra user info it looks like an issue with the 3rd party mods to be honest, I'd need a link to the site to help debug it.

Quick Search:

Code:
#QuickSearch
{
top: -104px;
}

Ad could go inside the ad_header template

So the border issue:

Style Properties -> Message Layout -> Message Container Border

The background I assume you're referring to the grey part:

It's controlled in xendisconnect.css which you can modify using something like:

Code:
.messageList .message {
background: #000;
}

In regards to those whacky extra user info it looks like an issue with the 3rd party mods to be honest, I'd need a link to the site to help debug it.

Quick Search:

Code:
#QuickSearch
{
top: -104px;
}

Ad could go inside the ad_header template

Thanks for all the help. I'm going to implement them when I get back to my laptop (on my phone), but I want to say that the User Info can't be because of a 3rd party. I'm on a fresh install. The only plugin I have is the resource manager which is currently disabled.

Is there a fluid version of this style ? I want this style to make use of all screen space rather than just in the middle.

Is there a fluid version of this style ? I want this style to make use of all screen space rather than just in the middle.

Just go to Style Properties -> General -> Page Width Controller

You can adjust the width there in the Misc. box.

Hey Russ. If you have time can you help me achieve a result? I want to make the mod/user bar fixed (aka the same size as the forum sheet) and change it to a different color. Any ideas on how to do it?

Have you seen my newest iteration of your theme? I managed to get your footer link to look better this time rofl ;)

cc.webp

Hey Russ. If you have time can you help me achieve a result? I want to make the mod/user bar fixed (aka the same size as the forum sheet) and change it to a different color. Any ideas on how to do it?

Have you seen my newest iteration of your theme? I managed to get your footer link to look better this time rofl ;)

View attachment 50559

Nice! Haha :) you can add this if you want;

Code:
#moderatorBar {
max-width: 990px;
margin: auto;
}

Adjust the width of course.

Reactions: Cal
Using this theme and just upgraded to 1.2 and the new quick reply aren't showing the images. How would I about fixing this?

Attachments

• xendis.webp
    xendis.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 3
Using this theme and just upgraded to 1.2 and the new quick reply aren't showing the images. How would I about fixing this?

You need to make sure you've uploaded the editor folder, you could also just need a hard refresh on the browser.

Editor folder is inside the xendisconnect folder

Top Bottom