[XenCrea] Header & Background Evolved [Paid] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 10469
  • Start date Start date
Hello,

i've got a problem to fix my background image. I want it to stay at the screen so if the user scrolls, the background image isn't repeating. It should stay and only the thread (for example) should scroll.
I've tried a few examples from this thread but none of them worked for me (modifying extra.css / xencrea_header.css). Please help me out with this! :-)

Thanks in advance.

Syloh

Hello,

i've got a problem to fix my background image. I want it to stay at the screen so if the user scrolls, the background image isn't repeating. It should stay and only the thread (for example) should scroll.
I've tried a few examples from this thread but none of them worked for me (modifying extra.css / xencrea_header.css). Please help me out with this! :)

Thanks in advance.

Syloh

Hello, have you a url please ?

Have you checked the "background fixed" option ?
If yes, and not work, add in your extra.css template (at the end) :

html.Public, body {
background-repeat: no-repeat !important;
background-attachment: fixed !important;
}

My EXTRA.css was empty. After i've edited it that it looks like this:

html.Public, body {
background-repeat: no-repeat !important;
background-attachment: fixed !important;
}

it still didn't work :/
Any other ideas?
Thanks for helping!

It is possible to have a admin access (by private message) to look and fix the problem please ?

Hello :)

Got another question:

When i change the background to a size like 1024x768, the background just cuts off the sides. Can i tell the background to always be 100% so that users will always got the screen filled with my background?

Thanks in advance!

Hello, this is possible but not recommended. This manipulation deform the background and it's very ugly!

Exemple :

eLoWFDB.jpg

UDSO5ow.jpg

It's ugly, the best is to take a background with 1920px of with for best render :

MULMCxn.jpg

This website is very cool for find a nice background : http://wallbase.cc

Thanks, - got it.

It is working fine, but I think the administration and moderator extra top bars mess it up. Has anyone else noticed this?
It looks fine to regular members - just to mods it looks funny.

It is working fine, but I think the administration and moderator extra top bars mess it up. Has anyone else noticed this?

Hello, what additional bar ? The mod does not add bar.

Sorry, I should have given examples.....
Notice how the mod bar (reporting, moderation) on the top seems to make the image repeat (partially) on it's bottom)
Screen Shot 2013-09-02 at 8.41.34 AM.webp Screen Shot 2013-09-02 at 8.41.01 AM.webp

Top Bottom