[XenCrea] Header & Background Evolved [Paid] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 10469
  • Start date Start date
Hi @Zephyr,

Just getting all my addons up to day so I downloaded the 1.2.1b zip from your site and installed it. Although the zip file is labelled 1.2.1b, the version string in the xml file says 1.2.1a!

upload_2013-9-5_10-57-23.webp

upload_2013-9-5_10-56-23.webp

Cheers, Gary

Hello, I just forgot to change the version number in the admin panel (addon options), the changes are far I reupload the file in the day.
You can edit this file and remplace 1.2.1.a by 1.2.1.b (manually) for avoid having to upload the file.

This doesn't work with less than 7 images.
I had to rewrite it a bit, this should help:

Code:
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.XenCrea_Scroll_RandomImage7}">
  <xen:set var="$bannersCount" value='7' />
<xen:elseif is="{$xenOptions.XenCrea_Scroll_RandomImage6}" />
  <xen:set var="$bannersCount" value='6' />
<xen:elseif is="{$xenOptions.XenCrea_Scroll_RandomImage5}" />
  <xen:set var="$bannersCount" value='5' />
<xen:elseif is="{$xenOptions.XenCrea_Scroll_RandomImage4}" />
  <xen:set var="$bannersCount" value='4' />
<xen:elseif is="{$xenOptions.XenCrea_Scroll_RandomImage3}" />
  <xen:set var="$bannersCount" value='3' />
<xen:elseif is="{$xenOptions.XenCrea_Scroll_RandomImage2}" />
  <xen:set var="$bannersCount" value='2' />
<xen:elseif is="{$xenOptions.XenCrea_Scroll_RandomImage1}" />
  <xen:set var="$bannersCount" value='1' />
</xen:if>

And a slightly different formula for random images:
Code:
background: url({xen:raw '$banners.{xen:calc '({$serverTime} % {$bannersCount}) + 1'}'}) !important;

I've tried paying for this several times now, and with a friend's Paypal account with no luck. Any suggestions?

I've tried paying for this several times now, and with a friend's Paypal account with no luck. Any suggestions?

Hello, what is the message that is displayed you please?
I'm in France, but 95% of my clients are in other countries and it is rare that a person can not buy, your paypal account allows you to buy online?

If not, contact paypal support for help.

So, is there a fix for my header image repeating on both the sides and on the bottom - as shown. The side repeat is a safari screen shot not logged in.
The bottom partial repeat is me logged in as admin.
Screen Shot 2013-10-20 at 8.57.57 PM.webp Screen Shot 2013-10-20 at 8.57.29 PM.webp

So, is there a fix for my header image repeating on both the sides and on the bottom - as shown. The side repeat is a safari screen shot not logged in.
The bottom partial repeat is me logged in as admin.

Also wondering if there is an answer for this.

Just bought this, it's great for a cheap price and does as intended. However, a suggestion: Give the same modicum of control over the header image as you've given over the logo, to include positioning and a "No = repeat" option would be awesome.

Hi, I bought, this addon because look like very nice, it's my first order, do i need to wait something? (email??) i ordered this one this morning i just received the paypal email but nohing else. Keep waiting.

Thanks you.

Hello, I do not know, I have not tried but it's possible.
Next addon update => for Xenforo 1.3 but for the release and not alpha or beta.

Alpha and beta version is not recommended for a website in production (bugs, no support, addon broken, etc.) :

Sc25Q84.jpg

Top Bottom