[XenCrea] Header & Background Evolved [Paid] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 10469
  • Start date Start date
Hi @Zephyr

Can this addon do thing such as below?

- set different background for different date. e.g. I pre-upload a background of Merry Christmas and set the image to appear on 25 Dec every year automatically?
- always show same default header if there's no any image for special occasions.

Hello, sorry for the response time, I had a period of absence (Internet connection cut).
I just fix the bug, it should work now.

Sorry for the wait and good day.

Hello,

- set different background for different date. e.g. I pre-upload a background of Merry Christmas and set the image to appear on 25 Dec every year automatically?
- Montrer toujours même en-tête par défaut s'il n'y a pas une image pour des occasions spéciales.

This is not planned for the moment.
Then there may be the way to do it from the css, but I do not know if XenForo allows the management of dates with the <xen /> tag.

I just recently purchased this addon after debating on getting it for a while. For some reason I thought it did something else, by default...even though I've looked at the screens multiple times. :/

For some reason. I thought I would be able to set random banners with this addon. Meaning with each page load, it would pick 1 from so many possible banners to load for that user. How ever...you can only do this with BACKGROUNDS. Which is nice too I guess. How ever, I don't really wish to load massive images at random like this. Loading such a large banner is bad enough as it is.

Anyways, I don't wish to ask for a refund or anything. I just would like to know if a feature like this is planned for the future? If so, any idea on when this feature may be finished?

Overall, it is a well built addon. Just lacking the feature I thought it had, and I sorta need it for what I'm trying to do on my site. Till then I will disable it, and wait on a future update.

Hi @Zephyr

Couple of questions.
  • How does the banner react on 'responsive' mode? Can't see any pictures on the RM thread.
  • I purchased the add-on several months ago, where can I download the latest copy - or do I need to buy the latest version?
Cheers, Gary

For download last version, it's on XenCrea (use your existing account).
How does the banner react on 'responsive' mode? Can't see any pictures on the RM thread.

Image not resize :

width => 1920px :

fWMzwKt.jpg

width => 1280px:

U4LMLaI.jpg

You can change the position with addon options - left, center, right, and top, center, bottom.

XDDkt6k.jpg

I just recently purchased this addon after debating on getting it for a while. For some reason I thought it did something else, by default...even though I've looked at the screens multiple times. :/

For some reason. I thought I would be able to set random banners with this addon. Meaning with each page load, it would pick 1 from so many possible banners to load for that user. How ever...you can only do this with BACKGROUNDS. Which is nice too I guess. How ever, I don't really wish to load massive images at random like this. Loading such a large banner is bad enough as it is.

Anyways, I don't wish to ask for a refund or anything. I just would like to know if a feature like this is planned for the future? If so, any idea on when this feature may be finished?

Overall, it is a well built addon. Just lacking the feature I thought it had, and I sorta need it for what I'm trying to do on my site. Till then I will disable it, and wait on a future update.

For banners is not possible at the moment, only the background of the site that can be changed randomly, I think the banner to add this functionality in the future (for next update ?), it will go hand in hand with a random background.

It would be better if you include the Version number in the zip file.

Thanks.

I try to remember for next time.
version type = 1.1.5.a, 1.1.5.b, 1.2.0.a

Xenforo version in red. Addon version (for xenforo version) in green.

Hello, what is the problem please ?
"Background & Header Evolved" addon don't touch the ModeratorBar template.

What dimensions should be the Header Image, Image and size of the logo?

Attachments

• err.webp
    err.webp
    50.7 KB · Views: 5
Top Bottom