[XenCrea] Header & Background Evolved [Paid] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 10469
  • Start date Start date
Header & Background Evolved 2.0.0 !

New version available: 1.1.0 => 2.0.0 !

New features:
- Apply a fully background on the page (it also take the place of header if disabled) !
- Random background (7 choice possible).
- Background and header separated or not.

CzA7Omn.jpg

Example :

Header
2EfzU.jpg

Background
2EfTe.jpg

2Eg7z.jpg

(you can add a litlle border (or gradian) in bottom of header for a nice and own separation :))

Price ? Always 5$ and free for existing client :)

Alright.

I was looking for a more flexible header addon where you can unlimited random images for banner and background too.

Alright.

I was looking for a more flexible header addon where you can unlimited random images for banner and background too.

For the moment only the background is random (if activate), for the next version, the header will also be available and will be synchronized with the random background for image association if used at the same time :)

For the moment only the background is random (if activate), for the next version, the header will also be available and will be synchronized with the random background for image association if used at the same time :)

Please also invest the time to design a better interface so that we're not limited to 7 random images.

Also, per-style header/background please.

I put my header image in, and it wouldn't show the header. I unchecked Show Header Image, and now the AdminCP background color is gone too.

EDIT: I modified the css and forgot to revert. Sorry :p Will test the new release now.

EDIT 2: All is well now :)

Couple of things:
1. When using Notifications, background colour of notification is transparent regardless of colour selected.
2. The top of the AdminCP area seems to be transparent also.
3. Is there any way to stretch backgrounds to whatever the user's monitor is set to? I ask because I have a high res background, however some users have ridiculously large monitors, and the background clips and repeats for those people.

Hello, have you a link for look and fix the notification conflict please ? :)
Else contact chris for have the name of style property used by Notification addon and add a color for the background property.

The top of the AdminCP area seems to be transparent also.

I have not this problem, have you modified the master style template ?
My addon does not modified the AdminCP, just the public template.

2G82O.png

2G83H.png

Notification is ok for me:

2GbHJ.jpg

3) It's impossible and not recommanded.
You can make a gradient to black on the edges of the image and set the a black background by con instead of repeating the background image.

Thanks, does this go in extra.css?
Can you tell me exactly what I need to do?

As Zephyr said I don't recommend this method as well (and this method remains untested as I can see it having other issues on smaller monitors) but put this in xencrea_header.css, replacing the current entry:

Code:
        #headerMover #header
        {
            background: url({$xenOptions.xencrea_scroll_headerpath}) !important;
            background-position: {$xenOptions.XenCrea_Scroll_BackgroundAlignmentX} {$xenOptions.XenCrea_Scroll_BackgroundAlignmentY} !important;
            background-size: 100% !important;
        }

Ok thank you, but the quality of the image may lose a lot.

Else you have :

HTML:
@media screen and (min-width : 1600px)
{
    .pageWidth
    {
        width: 90%;
        margin: auto;
    }
}
@media screen and (min-width : 1920px)
{
    .pageWidth
    {
        width: 85%;
        margin: auto;
    }
}

Used on my style Scroll for control the left and right margin for best render.
For you :

HTML:
@media screen and (max-width : 800px)
{
    html {
        background-image: url(bg-1.jpg) !important; // background for 800px of width
    }
}

@media screen and (max-width : 1280px)
{
    html {
        background-image: url(bg-2.jpg) !important; // background for 1280px of width
    }
}
@media screen and (max-width : 1920px)
{
    html {
        background-image: url(bg-3.jpg) !important; // background for 1920px of width
    }
}

It's an idea that I could implement in a future update :)
More information: http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/REC-css3-mediaqueries-20120619/#background

Hello, I do not know I've never tried and never got back on this style. Try and if ever it does not work => repayment.

Hello, I do not know I've never tried and never got back on this style. Try and if ever it does not work => repayment.
i will check the designer cuz i didn`t buy it yet i wana be sure its work so i can buy it ^_^
i will ask him and back 2 u i love this add-on and hope its work fine ^_^

Hi, (posted this on the XenCrea forums as well - not sure where was best!)

Just bought this and am struggling with a couple of issues. Can't seem to find any reference to them, and I've probably made a mistake somewhere!

http://zroadster.org/forum
  1. We created some headers (1920x250) to use. When we put 250 as "Height of header", it doesn't fill the header but repeats the image. To get it to fit better, I have the manually change this setting to 200. When logged out I can see a small bit of repeated image at the top of the screen too - so value clearly not correct on my site!
  2. With the add-on installed I can't click on the "Admin Control Panel" link in the upper right corner of the forum. If I hover over the link I get my forum link (http://zroadster.org/forum).
My settings below:
headersettings.webp
Banner size properties:
bannersize.webp

EDIT: Just seen this http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xencrea-header-background-evolved-paid.43222/page-3#post-515040 - is this relevant to issue one?

Cheers, Gary

Top Bottom