[XenCrea] Footer for Xenforo [Paid] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 10469
  • Start date Start date
Small question before i buy it..

Is this footer addon fully responsive? Or does it need editional changes, we also use mobile features of our site.

The column of middle is just the option we wanted for our forum.
Is there a way to add another option to make it resonsive?

You can hide all columns and fix the width to 90/95/100% for the middle column.
You can use addon styles properties for custom this addon (width, height, color, margin, etc.) and use the addon options for show/hide a column :)

All is here :

p88Eapt.jpg

Oke, will look into this addon. Thanks for the quick reply mate.
If I have some questions about it I will return here.

Installed your addon but missing some of the follow us icons. Please review the screenshot I included;

screenshot-localhost 2014-06-25 07-06-31.webp

Enabled all follow us icons in the options and style properties. Disabled the columns for testing.
Please advise?

Is there a possibility that you make this addon responsive to me? Unfortunately I did not get it done and do not want to reclaim my money for the work you've put into it?

@Zephyr - after update XenForo on v1.4.6 this addon not working any more, also, when it is enabled complete copyright footer links (include default xenforo's) are gone.
Please update addon for xenforo 1.4.6
Thank you

So, I tried this out and cannot figure it out at all. It doesn't go with the theme, the images aren't showing up (Do I have to put custom images somewhere? If so where). There isn't a read me file, so I'm completely lost, and need some help with everything. If you all could help me figure this out, that'd be great :) I kind of want it to look like the image below my image, but with my background.

upload_2015-9-23_18-38-54.webp

1X7pNlr.jpg

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Top Bottom