[XenCrea] Footer for Xenforo [Paid] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 10469
  • Start date Start date
Misiing Social icons and Login Button please Help Check here
cf6bc4e5add4c4166a62e328ab04deb5.png

Hello, sorry, I have forgot the image folder, it's good now :)
For login button, the problem is your style customisation no ? I use xenforo default styles properties for this button and I don't have custom that.

Login button has good apparence on my demo website for all styles (1.3.0) :
http://demo.xencrea.com

After, "login button" is the same as "registration button".

SJTazUR.jpg

===>
===>

ZvABe20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
except sign up in footer and social widgets can you add some html banner, after that i consider to buy it.

Hello, the licence is active for one year, if you have paid before, you can download the update on the purchase page (orange button).

This really looks bad on mobile devices. On phone onreadable!
I thaught this was mobile responsive?

Hello, for responsive, you can remove the column of middle :

uzZzZqf.jpg

Or add a custom css for change the width of column for a specific resolution with CSS Media Query, example :

Code:
@media screen and (max-width: 640px) {
  /* change column width for small resolution */
  .xencreaFooter ul {
    width: 30% !important;
    margin-bottom: !important;
  }
   .xencreaFooter .middle {
    display: none !important;
  }
}

You can use google for find more example, media query is easy and you can use that inside your extra.css for custom the footer for the small resolution with no limite :)

hKTfaGu.jpg

In your description was mentioned (now you have removed it!) that this was mobile responsive. It is not so i want a refund.
I'm not buying an addon to do it all myself.

Hello, for responsive, you can remove the column of middle :

uzZzZqf.jpg

Or add a custom css for change the width of column for a specific resolution with CSS Media Query, example :

Code:
@media screen and (max-width: 640px) {
  /* change column width for small resolution */
  .xencreaFooter ul {
    width: 30% !important;
    margin-bottom: !important;
  }
   .xencreaFooter .middle {
    display: none !important;
  }
}

You can use google for find more example, media query is easy and you can use that inside your extra.css for custom the footer for the small resolution with no limite :)

hKTfaGu.jpg
Plz refund me. The addon did not deliver as promised.

Hello, what is your email on paypal for the refund please ? (send by private message).
In your description was mentioned (now you have removed it!) that this was mobile responsive.

Never, my addon "Background and Header Evolved" is responsive, But I never mentioned a responsive option for the footer, but it does not matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, what is your email on paypal for the refund please ? (send by private message).

Never, my addon "Background and Header Evolved" is responsive, But I never mentioned a responsive option for the footer, but it does not matter.
Im talking about the footer addon.:cautious:

So yes you did so plz refund me!(n)

Last edited:
Top Bottom