[XenCrea] Color [Paid] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 10469
  • Start date Start date
It's a forget, download xenforo and place image files inside the style folder (Color/Xenforo/HERE) for remplace old xenforo image by news :)

Hi is there suport for xenAtendo in Planing? I miss Backrounds there and a couple Tabs in the Navigation Bar are not Rounded.

I have purchased this Style and I actually love it.
However, my question is How do I add more categories as I have about 15-20 Categories and would like to color code them all if possible?

Hello, copy/paste css code with xencrea variables and add +1 for each categories.

If you look the extra.css you can see :
lfu5QlX.jpg

You can add :
.node{$xenOptions.4You_catId_11} ...
.node{$xenOptions.4You_catId_12} ...
.node{$xenOptions.4You_catId_13} ...
... (for all css properties !)

And with the xenforo debug mod, add same field (just change number inside the variable):
HwYfbR3.jpg

It's long and complicated but possible with a text editor (with function find/remplace) for gain time.

All my creations will update tonight, I just watched, almost nothing was broken in 1.3, current version is compatible.
Wait the update if you have a doubt :)

Very nice style.

A few things.

1) Being a Newbie, the installation instructions were not all that clear, a few things repeated and the link in the product zip file to instructions took me to a place where the instructions were not.

2) Not all of the background colour images are included in the zip file

3) Would be great (and faster to load) if we could specify a background image and then just change the colour and opacity of an overlay to in essence change the background colour of the same image rather than loading a fresh new image just to change the colour of it :)

Many Thanks again.

Top Bottom