[XenCrea] Color [Paid] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 10469
  • Start date Start date
This style needs a little bit more work. :(

"Color" does not work well with XenPorta, please review:
http://www.bounceapp.com/90884

Hello, I can not guarantee compatibility with all unofficial XenForo addon.
There will however be an update for Xenportal seen that it is a widely used addon.

The style is very recent, less than 7 days, so be patient before the update for xenportal please.
The resource manager is coming soon, I'll do both addon (XenPortal & Ressource Manager) for the 1.1.0 version (Probably next week after the release of resource manager). Thanks.

I tried to upgrade the "Install 2nd" add-on but it said it couldn't. I then uninstalled and tried to reinstall and it said it is already installed please upgrade.

It's not in my installed list now but I can see the menu title but no breadcrumbs on the left hand side of my admin control panel.

Some help please.

Well installing the style and "Install 3rd" seem to be okay. The style works but I now have to change the logo by going into the style properties. Still can't get "Install 2nd" to install as it still says it's installed. Can't upgrade it either...

Hello, this is normal, if you can not update it is that you have the correct version of the Addon (The step 2 is not modified in this version, upload just addon in step 3 and the style .xml) :)

Addon step 2 is just present for first installation (for displayed the XenCrea menu).
And addon change just the textual logo, use default xenforo functionality for logo image ;)

Zephyr updated [XenCrea] Color with a new update entry:

Major Update (Last version of Xenforo, Ressource Manager, XenPortal, Bugfix & style improvement)

Hi, this is an important update ;)

Ressource Manager now compatible !

2qced.jpg

2qcgb.jpg

2qcgX.jpg

XenPortal addon now compatible !

2qciC.jpg

2qcmh.jpg

A solution was found for the background, there is now no to white below of the pages whose height was too low....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Small forget, add this code in your extra.css :
HTML:
.resource_history .dataTable tr.dataRow th {
    background: rgba({$xenOptions.4You_navbar_color}, 0.7) !important;
    color: white;
}
.resource_history .dataTable .dataRow .delete {
    background: rgba({$xenOptions.4You_navbar_color}, 0.2) !important;
    border-left: 0 !important;
}

Present by default for next version (1.1.1).

2qd5S.jpg

==>

2qdeb.jpg

Hello, have you modified the templates?

2zTof.jpg

If this is what you want (tab align with content), follow the recomendation of Forsaken;)
HTML:
/* In Extra.css template */

.navTabs .navTab.home {
    margin-left:-1px !important;
}

Every time I like a post it opens a new page asking if I want to Like it. Why doesn't it just like the post like normal xenForo does?

Hello, have you modified the templates?

2zTof.jpg

If this is what you want (tab align with content), follow the recomendation of Forsaken;)
HTML:
/* In Extra.css template */

.navTabs .navTab.home {
    margin-left:-1px !important;
}

I have not modified the template at all and that css doesn't work.

Hello, use this code :)

HTML:
.navTabs .navLink {
    margin-left: -1px;
}

Render :

2BkHF.jpg

But why have you removed the house icone ?

2BljA.jpg

Every time I like a post it opens a new page asking if I want to Like it. Why doesn't it just like the post like normal xenForo does?

Fixed for next version, thanks for bug reports ;)
For fix now, in PAGE_CONTAINER Template, remplace :

Code:
<!-- Z New - for node in html tag -->
<html{xen:if {$bodyClasses}, ' class="{$bodyClasses}"'} id="XenForo" lang="{$visitorLanguage.language_code}" dir="{$visitorLanguage.text_direction}" class="Public {xen:if {$visitor.user_id}, 'LoggedIn', 'LoggedOut'} {xen:if {$sidebar}, 'Sidebar', 'NoSidebar'}" xmlns:fb="http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml">
<!-- /Z -->

By :

Code:
<!-- Z New - for node in html tag -->
<html id="XenForo" lang="{$visitorLanguage.language_code}" dir="{$visitorLanguage.text_direction}" class="{xen:if {$bodyClasses}, '{$bodyClasses}'} Public {xen:if {$visitor.user_id}, 'LoggedIn', 'LoggedOut'} {xen:if {$sidebar}, 'Sidebar', 'NoSidebar'}" xmlns:fb="http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml">
<!-- /Z -->

Top Bottom