[XenCrea] Color [Paid] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 10469
  • Start date Start date

Ops, little forget, it's here :)

2FhNU.png

(check first case, activated by default for next version)

And for custom background color use this two properties:
2FhST.png

Use background and border property for change color on tooltip :)

Not sure what happened but my login and register button text have become nearly invisible :-/

How can I fix it?

fcgh.webp

Hello, I have not probleme, have you the last version of style ?

2M5om.jpg

Else for fix add this code inside your extra.css template (at the end) :
Code:
.breadcrumb .crust a.crumb, .breadcrumb .crust a.crumb:visited, .breadcrumb a:link .footer a, .footer a:visited, .footer a:link, #SignupButton a:link, #loginBar a:link {
    color: white !important;
}

I think I do. I added the code there and it didn't change it :cry:

Hello, for look and fix the problem, can you send me a test account with access to templates styles for your website please mp?

Tomorrow I'm not here during the day, but I would be able to look at the problem in the evening (French timezone), there may be a conflict with another addon, the problem is not present with other people using the style.

If I enabled Use Full Friendly URLs in the SEO option, occasionally this style will lose all of its CSS settings. This happens if I hit refresh in the Chrome browser.

Hello, may be a cache issue?

The style and the "Friendly URL" option have nothing in common and are two completely different things that are absolutely not related.

Promotion.
19$ => 14$ for next 48 hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zephyr
Is it possible to make the category blocks (e.g. "Category Name 1", "Category Name 2", etc) less rectangular and more rounded (the corners)? Or would changing the background for them in the ACP achieve that?

Are there any plans to make this theme "responsive"?

Last edited:
Hello,

Hi have a question, is it possible to change the white background to like dark color??

There would be "residue" white all over (border, background, shadow, etc..).

@Zephyr
Is it possible to make the category blocks (e.g. "Category Name 1", "Category Name 2", etc) less rectangular and more rounded (the corners)? Or would changing the background for them in the ACP achieve that?

Are there any plans to make this theme "responsive"?

For rounded, look option same name "Style rounded" :

Zes1OmG.jpg

For responsive design, I come to you, it is very easy to do but now I have to go out all day.
You have to look style properties or .pageWidth css class (in extra.css).

Hello, I have not a mobile for test, it's a Android problem ?

cBz6eGK.jpg

background-attachment css property is not compatible with iPhone 3G, I do not think there is another alternative.This is the mobile that must be updated (browser).

Hello, I have not a mobile for test, it's a Android problem ?

cBz6eGK.jpg

background-attachment css property is not compatible with iPhone 3G, I do not think there is another alternative.This is the mobile that must be updated (browser).
Hmm you seem to be right. My default browser (dolphin) has the bug but it appears to work fine on chrome for android. I'll ask them instead.

Top Bottom