[XenConcept] Prefix forum listing

[XenConcept] Prefix forum listing [Paid] 2.0.8 Patch Level 3

No permission to buy ($15.00)
I'm having trouble with this, I have many prefixes and instead of wrapping them in their container, they keep expanding to infinity on the right, I even tried the default theme and does it there too. It seems to be behaving strangely, it seems to be wrapping each word inside the prefix, but not the prefixes inside their container.

Any ideas what this is? I tried to rebuild the add-on in case any templates are off, but no go.

1574159213535.png

Has anyone managed to get this working? I'm trying it in a clean install with default xenforo style and it just doesn't work, the prefix list expands to the right instead of wrapping into a container. It's also not displaying all prefixes, and the display order does not work.

Has anyone managed to get this working? I'm trying it in a clean install with default xenforo style and it just doesn't work, the prefix list expands to the right instead of wrapping into a container. It's also not displaying all prefixes, and the display order does not work.
@Xon is a great developer, you can try Multi Prefix https://xenforo.com/community/resources/multi-prefix.6281/
I'm now using it. If you have any issue from the add-on he will handle it, he's good at it 😂

Thanks that fixed the design problem, but the problem with the display order remains, where if you select the order to be "display order", in the frontend the prefix list seems completely randomly ordered. The add-on has the same behaviour if you even select title order, it still just displays the list in random order.

Can you please have a look?

@XenConcept can you please look at this? I've given you admin access to my test site so you can see the issue if you want.

I am surprised people are saying this add-on was working, perhaps not many people have tried it?

@XenConcept ,
any chance you could add this prefix listing to the row where the filter is already? Having a new row is taking up a bit to much space and disturbs the layout somehow. Don´t know what the other customers are thinking, but if this could be implemented - even as an optional placement - you´ld have a new one instantly ;)

@XenConcept ,
any chance you could add this prefix listing to the row where the filter is already? Having a new row is taking up a bit to much space and disturbs the layout somehow. Don´t know what the other customers are thinking, but if this could be implemented - even as an optional placement - you´ld have a new one instantly ;)

Hello,

I didn't understand your request. Can you give me more details?

Top Bottom