[XenConcept] Site Review

[XenConcept] Site Review [Paid] 2.0.3

No permission to buy ($20.00)

XenConcept

XenConcept submitted a new resource:

[XenConcept] Site Review - This add-on allows your members to leave reviews of your site.

This add-on allows your members to leave reviews of your site.

View attachment 181095

You can create unlimited rating criteria. This will allow the members to evaluate the services you provide.

Several permissions were set up to better exploit the add-on

The members can liked your reviews and for each appreciation, you will receive an alert!

Features:
  • Options ACP
    • Always moderate reviews posted
    • Show the signature in the reviews?
    • Reviews per page

Read more about this resource...

Remi, would it be possible for users to leave a review ON a review? My site is based on reviewing others. This would be pretty cool.

Looks nice!

Can you add a widget so we can place the reviews anywhere?
Also the option to add reviews for people (users who have left reviews in the past) would be a much-needed feature

Remi, would it be possible for users to leave a review ON a review? My site is based on reviewing others. This would be pretty cool.

How is it?

Looks nice!

Thank you

Can you add a widget so we can place the reviews anywhere?

Yes I can

Also the option to add reviews for people (users who have left reviews in the past) would be a much-needed feature

I did not understand. Do you have an example?

@XenConcept I'm saying admins should be able to create reviews manually. Let them assign a username to it.

Administrators can create reviews. I do not see the interest of assigning the review a user because it will not be his point of view.

Can this be configured to review an existing resource from XFRM?

XFRM already has a review system. But via "Rating Criteria" you can create the desired evaluation.

do you have any example for how the page looks of all reviews? maybe a demo site?

i wanted to know how everything looks

let me know pls
greats

I miss maybe one or two pictures. So i imagine a point "reviews" in the main navi and then i see some the reviews on this page? With pagination for the older stuff? So this is more or less like a thread with posts, right?

I miss maybe one or two pictures. So i imagine a point "reviews" in the main navi and then i see some the reviews on this page? With pagination for the older stuff? So this is more or less like a thread with posts, right?
Hello,

What do you mean? I don't understand.

Please make some screenshots.
I have really no idea how this will look.
Maybe there is a page with reviews, maybe this is just a thread or a node with threads?

Top Bottom