[XenConcept] Minimum post length

[XenConcept] Minimum post length [Paid] 2.3.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)
It's possible to do this with the new version
Getting tons of errors when editing posts when using this new version. Please advise.

Code:
Call to undefined method XenConcept\MinPostLength\XF\Service\Thread\Editor::getPostPreparer()
2 minutes ago src/addons/XenConcept/MinPostLength/XF/Service/Thread/Editor.php:38
[E_NOTICE] Trying to get property 'node_id' of non-object
2 minutes ago src/addons/XenConcept/MinPostLength/XF/Service/Thread/Editor.php:37
[E_NOTICE] Trying to get property 'Thread' of non-object
2 minutes ago src/addons/XenConcept/MinPostLength/XF/Service/Thread/Editor.php:37
[E_NOTICE] Undefined property: XenConcept\MinPostLength\XF\Service\Thread\Editor::$post

Getting tons of errors when editing posts when using this new version. Please advise.

Code:
Call to undefined method XenConcept\MinPostLength\XF\Service\Thread\Editor::getPostPreparer()
2 minutes ago src/addons/XenConcept/MinPostLength/XF/Service/Thread/Editor.php:38
[E_NOTICE] Trying to get property 'node_id' of non-object
[E_NOTICE] Trying to get property 'Thread' of non-object
[E_NOTICE] Undefined property: XenConcept\MinPostLength\XF\Service\Thread\Editor::$post

Fixed in next version

On creating thread with 0 character post (like only upload attachment) dont work, also can be set 0 into admin option (alyways must be greater than 0)

SORRY WORKS

Last edited:
on edit post/thread (like change only attachment), 0 Character Post dont work.

Code:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Please enter a valid message.

I'm not able to edit or post on threads where the title has more than 150 characters which are created before I installed this addon.

(These are threads from XF 1.5 and there was an addon which allowed users to write more than 150 characters in the title)

I'm not able to edit or post on threads where the title has more than 150 characters which are created before I installed this addon.

(These are threads from XF 1.5 and there was an addon which allowed users to write more than 150 characters in the title)

Hello,

I will study this in the next few days.

Regards

Quotingt a message and then writiing a reply in Spolier is not allowed. Can you fix this please?

Without the quote, spoiler works.

Top Bottom