[XenConcept] Login As User

[XenConcept] Login As User [Paid] 2.1.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)

XenConcept

XenConcept submitted a new resource:

[XenConcept] Login As User - This addon allow Connect to another user.

Feature Summary
  • Send Conversation
  • Login as different user
  • Usergroup permission
This addon allow Connect to another user.

Options :
  • Send conversation
    • Conversation title
    • Conversation content
    • Conversation options
Permission :
  • Login as different user
View attachment 162551

View attachment 162553

View attachment 162552

View attachment 162554

View attachment 162555

Do you have...

Read more about this resource...

XenConcept updated [XenConcept] Login As User with a new update entry:

Maintenance release

New option :
  • Enable Stealth Login
new_option-png.163125

Read the rest of this update entry...

We have the database, no need to go to his account

Two wrong does not make a right. This add on makes it easy to monitor conversations without the need to dig into the database. You have the option to analyze permissions why do you need to access members accounts.

Violating members privacy isn't a good idea.

Of course it isn't, I think that goes without saying.

Accessing conversations for example.
Provided you don’t imply or pretend that conversations are comletely private, ie not accessible by admin, there is no violation of privacy.

My privacy policy in fact makes it clear that admin potentially could have access to conversations but that we would only ever do that under very special circumstances. E.g if directed to by a law enforcement agency.

Personal Conversations (PCs)
Please note that while personal conversations are not visible publically or to other members of the forum (except to those people in the conversation) it is possible for forum and/or server administrators to access conversations which they would only do under exceptional circumstances (see below).

For this reason we do not actually call them “Private” – although they are just as private as on any other forum software or social network.

Please note that this isn’t just us, the ability for admin to view personal messages is common to any similar forum software. Our policy is not to read personal conversations or allow any third party access unless exceptional circumstances require it, however you are advised to be aware that nothing you say in personal conversations on this, or other forums, is truly private. If you want to discuss completely private matters with other members, then you are advised to do so via email, telephone or other forms of communication.

Exceptional Circumstances
Include but are not limited to:

• Requests from law enforcement agencies with the appropriate warrants.
  • Any action needed to be taken by admin to ensure the legality and security of the forum, for example if there are good grounds to suspect fraudulent activity.

I think that is better than most forums that never even mention that they could access so-called PMs as they have complete control over the database

Last edited:
Two wrong does not make a right. This add on makes it easy to monitor conversations without the need to dig into the database. You have the option to analyze permissions why do you need to access members accounts.
While I can respect your position, there are times when it pays to know what certain "problem" members are up to. Personally, I only make use of it in rare circumstances, and I never give permissions to moderators to use it.

How do I log out of the user's account? I thought maybe there was also a quick logout option so I could get back to my admin account.

It seems I have to actually logout, then log back into my admin account which is annoying.

I have this addon for VB4 and I can quickly go in and out without getting logged off my admin account.

How do I log out of the user's account? I thought maybe there was also a quick logout option so I could get back to my admin account.

It seems I have to actually logout, then log back into my admin account which is annoying.

I have this addon for VB4 and I can quickly go in and out without getting logged off my admin account.

Hello,

It's already the case.

index.webp

What theme do you use?

Regards

I'll contact them about this, but I'm sure others might have the same problem with their own custom themes. Is there a work around that would fix this for all themes?

Top Bottom