[XenConcept] Hide BBCode

[XenConcept] Hide BBCode [Paid] 2.0.9 Patch 1

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hello,

We have fix it in the next version.
Thanks. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it will be soon. I don't want to sound too *****y, but I bought the addon almost five months ago and have yet to use it live, because I've been waiting on various fixes ever since I got it.

@XenConcept

Thank you for the quick fix! Much appreciated. The only obvious problem I'm seeing now is that the Ajax support seems to be missing...? I've tried hiding multiple content in FF and Chrome, going back and forth between two accounts, and no matter what hide code I've used, I have to refresh the browser to expose the hidden content. I would appreciate you checking that on your end. TIA

@XenConcept

Thank you for the quick fix! Much appreciated. The only obvious problem I'm seeing now is that the Ajax support seems to be missing...? I've tried hiding multiple content in FF and Chrome, going back and forth between two accounts, and no matter what hide code I've used, I have to refresh the browser to expose the hidden content. I would appreciate you checking that on your end. TIA

Ok, I'll take a look. Normally there is no need to refresh the page.

Ok, I'll take a look. Normally there is no need to refresh the page.
One other thing you might want to check: none of the usable reactions aside from "Like" seem to work, at least on my end. If any other reaction is chosen, even though they are checked/enabled in the options, hidden text remains hidden, even after a page refresh.

EDIT: To be more clear on this: when mapping "Hide" to "Hide or React," there is only ever show a "Like" reaction available. The regular Hide or React tag will display all the reactions chosen by the user when hiding content.

But also, content isn't being revealed on replies when using Hide or React. This is something I had reported on before that was fixed at some point, but now seems to be broken again.

Last edited:
Look like if the tags is not enable in "allow hide tags on replies", then the tag won't appear in the editor when we edit the first post.
@XenConcept
Also i got this error:
ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Macro public:xc_hide_bbcode_editor_dialog_hide_macros:hideguest is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:634
Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 634)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(634): trigger_error('Macro public:xc...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(747): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateMacro('public', 'xc_hide_bbcode_...', 'hideguest')
#3 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/Templater.php(136): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('xc_hide_bbcode_...', 'hideguest', Array, Array, NULL)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s3/public/xc_hide_bbcode_editor_dialog_hide.php(16): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('xc_hide_bbcode_...', 'hideguest', Array, Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1628): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#6 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/XF22/Templater.php(52): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('xc_hide_bbcode_...', Array, true, NULL)
#7 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater->renderTemplate('public:xc_hide_...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(84): XF\Template\Template->render()
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(68): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('XF:Editor\\Dialo...', 'public:xc_hide_...', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('XF:Editor\\Dialo...', 'public:xc_hide_...', Array)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#14 src/XF/App.php(2337): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#15 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#16 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#17 {main}

Last edited:
One other thing you might want to check: none of the usable reactions aside from "Like" seem to work, at least on my end. If any other reaction is chosen, even though they are checked/enabled in the options, hidden text remains hidden, even after a page refresh.

EDIT: To be more clear on this: when mapping "Hide" to "Hide or React," there is only ever show a "Like" reaction available. The regular Hide or React tag will display all the reactions chosen by the user when hiding content.

The "Usable reactions" option is just to decide that the reaction can be used when masking
But also, content isn't being revealed on replies when using Hide or React. This is something I had reported on before that was fixed at some point, but now seems to be broken again.

Do you have an example?

Look like if the tags is not enable in "allow hide tags on replies", then the tag won't appear in the editor when we edit the first post.

Indeed we did not find the solution it works in the page edit but not in "quick edit".

We are still looking for the solution.

ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Macro public:xc_hide_bbcode_editor_dialog_hide_macros:hideguest is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:634

How did you generate it? Did it happen again?

How did you generate it? Did it happen again?
Yes it does occur everytime I use it. Stacktrace
Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(180) "/index.php?editor/dialog&dialog=hideguest&_xfRequestUri=%2Fthreads%2Fpokemon-unbound.12%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1624047492%2Cb2b43135d5e374053e3cd93a3ad72311&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["referrer"] => string(54) "xxx/threads/pokemon-unbound.12/"
  ["_GET"] => array(6) {
    ["editor/dialog"] => string(0) ""
    ["dialog"] => string(9) "hideguest"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(28) "/threads/pokemon-unbound.12/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1624047492,b2b43135d5e374053e3cd93a3ad72311"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
I hide the URL but you can see it on your website via my license URL.

Hi, I have installed the "2.0.8 Beta 6" with Xenforo 2.2.5. I'm not sure when the issue started but noticed recently that I'm not able to post new threads in two of my forums (however, when HideBB Code is disabled it works). There was an error logged in the server logged: Error: Template public:forum_post_thread error: Call to a member function getEntityContentType() on null. src/addons/XenConcept/HideBBCode/Repository/HideBbCode.php:148

If someone could please help me find a solution, I really like to keep using this addon. Full error output below.

Code:
#0 src/addons/XenConcept/HideBBCode/Listener/Templater.php(77): XenConcept\HideBBCode\Repository\HideBbCode->getAllowedHideButtons()
#1 [internal function]: XenConcept\HideBBCode\Listener\Templater::editor(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), 'public', 'editor', Array)
#2 src/XF/Extension.php(50): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 src/XF/App.php(2834): XF\Extension->fire('templater_templ...', Array, 'public:editor')
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1587): XF\App->fire('templater_templ...', Array, 'public:editor')
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(6283): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('editor', Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(6292): XF\Template\Templater->formEditor(Array)
#7 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s4/public/forum_post_thread.php(281): XF\Template\Templater->formEditorRow(Array, Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1628): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#9 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('forum_post_thre...', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Forum\\PostTh...', 'public:forum_po...', Array)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#15 src/XF/App.php(2337): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#17 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#18 {main}

Hi, I have installed the "2.0.8 Beta 6" with Xenforo 2.2.5. I'm not sure when the issue started but noticed recently that I'm not able to post new threads in two of my forums (however, when HideBB Code is disabled it works). There was an error logged in the server logged: Error: Template public:forum_post_thread error: Call to a member function getEntityContentType() on null. src/addons/XenConcept/HideBBCode/Repository/HideBbCode.php:148

If someone could please help me find a solution, I really like to keep using this addon. Full error output below.

Code:
#0 src/addons/XenConcept/HideBBCode/Listener/Templater.php(77): XenConcept\HideBBCode\Repository\HideBbCode->getAllowedHideButtons()
#1 [internal function]: XenConcept\HideBBCode\Listener\Templater::editor(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), 'public', 'editor', Array)
#2 src/XF/Extension.php(50): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 src/XF/App.php(2834): XF\Extension->fire('templater_templ...', Array, 'public:editor')
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1587): XF\App->fire('templater_templ...', Array, 'public:editor')
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(6283): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('editor', Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(6292): XF\Template\Templater->formEditor(Array)
#7 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s4/public/forum_post_thread.php(281): XF\Template\Templater->formEditorRow(Array, Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1628): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#9 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('forum_post_thre...', Array)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Forum\\PostTh...', 'public:forum_po...', Array)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#15 src/XF/App.php(2337): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#17 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#18 {main}

Hello,

Download the latest version 2.0.8 Patch 1of the add-on.

Regards

Top Bottom