xenBlock 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Audentio updated [UI.X] xenBlock with a new update entry:

Upgraded to XF 1.2.3 and added features

Other than the upgrade, we made a few changes:

• Color swatches code moved to a template
  • Color swatches icon added
  • Footer responsive code tweaked
  • Upgraded to latest Font Awesome version (should fix Firefox issues @yavuz)
  • Sticky thread style property
  • Text logo style property
  • Text logo icon style property
  • We hard coded various style properties that weren't working very well for reasons unknown to us, such as responsive content padding
  • Hard coded some values of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey mike, some questions :)

- Is it possible t put sidebar to the right ?
- Is it possible to disable the round avatar ?
- this style has the same functionality as UI-X ?

If i buy this style, XenBlock will be a 10$ ? if so, how does it happen?

Is there a way to put the sidebar on the right side?

Yes there is a simple setting to move it to the other side in the style properties.

Hey mike, some questions :)

- Is it possible t put sidebar to the right ?
- Is it possible to disable the round avatar ?
- this style has the same functionality as UI-X ?

If i buy this style, XenBlock will be a 10$ ? if so, how does it happen?

- Yes you can move the sidebar
- Yes you can disable the rounded avatars
- Yes it does

Yes' all across the board! All of these handled with simple checkbox style properties for your convenience.

@Audentio , There are many changes in the template or most changes are in css?

Well, I'd say about 98% is CSS changes :D VERY few templates were edited, only 3-5 if I remember correctly, and we try to make our changes on new lines so that way themes can be merges quickly without conflict. Our average upgrade time is around a minute or two :D

Yes there is a simple setting to move it to the other side in the style properties.

- Yes you can move the sidebar
- Yes you can disable the rounded avatars
- Yes it does

Yes' all across the board! All of these handled with simple checkbox style properties for your convenience.

Well, I'd say about 98% is CSS changes :D VERY few templates were edited, only 3-5 if I remember correctly, and we try to make our changes on new lines so that way themes can be merges quickly without conflict. Our average upgrade time is around a minute or two :D
So, if I buy this style (xenBlock), the style UI-X is free?

@Audentio , it's correct ?

Last edited:
Problem with Ad style, it is still displayed on the page and I'm stuck

Screenshot_19.webp :(

Where is the house icon ?

Screenshot_20.webp

Last edited:
Going through testing it out and there's a couple issues right off the bat. The AD Styler isn't popping up. It opos up in UI.X but not inside xenBlock. All I'm getting is a black bar at the top of the screen. Also, the collapse node +/- is on the left side of the node which interferes with the node title.

Going through testing it out and there's a couple issues right off the bat. The AD Styler isn't popping up. It opos up in UI.X but not inside xenBlock. All I'm getting is a black bar at the top of the screen. Also, the collapse node +/- is on the left side of the node which interferes with the node title.
As mentioned in the UI.X thread, this has been fixed and patched.

Noticed that when hitting reply, the auto-scroll butts to the header and not below the following menu bar. The menu bar blocks the top portion of the reply box. If replying to a single or double line it's completely covered and you barely see what you are typing or not at all.

Top Bottom