Add-on XenAtendo Support SUCKS, any alternatives?

Dante_B

I like the fact that the screenshot and demo shows how powerful this add-on can be, but after installing it i can't even create an event because it's stating i don't have permissions when I enabled the admin rights to do so. Looking for an add-on that can do similar. Post an event and then add to calendar plus link a thread in a node section.

I like the fact that the screenshot and demo shows how powerful this add-on can be, but after installing it i can't even create an event because it's stating i don't have permissions when I enabled the admin rights to do so. Looking for an add-on that can do similar. Post an event and then add to calendar plus link a thread in a node section.

I've never had an issue with this and installed it on 3 or 4 forums.

What is the major issue?

Finally someone active and that has the knowledge, can help me. Yes, the problem is that i dont see "Post New Event". I have my permissions set to "ALLOW" for everything too, yet i still dont see anything.

So you are going to:

{yourdomain}/events/create

At the top, you should see "Events" on your tabs. Click. Once inside, whatever view you chose should be there. Top right beside the visitor panel should be post new event.

I can't remember how to do so inside from a forum post (or if possible)...

I set my permissions and i don't see post new events. What did i do wrong?

Screenshot2013-01-05at11832PM_zpse286e92d.png

If you'd like to PM me access, I could take a look. I'm not sure why it is not showing, unless it is an Aurora issue...

So, it's permission issue. Title is kinda misleading and a little rude?

I apologize for sounding rude, just was frustrated to be posting in the discussion thread of the add-on and receiving no support from the creator. Even when i see the creator replies to that discussion thread with a question of his own. I want to thank stewart1champ for the awesome support though. He helped out a lot.

Any idea on how to replace the 'map' with a big image instead? And maybe a way to include more fields upon creating an event?

Top Bottom