• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Xen-TR Who Has Visited

It doesn't show the people in the usergroup Administrative or Moderating for me. Anyone know why?

I have several users who I can see on the "who's online" but aren't showing in the "who's been here the last 24 hours"

Any ideas on this?
I didn't see a usergroup option but I may of missed it.

ah I see several have had the issues with "not all users showing"

this works fine on one forum, but not another :(
I'm noticing that problem too. I'm sure the user is not hidden.

It seems like people show up later.
I'm pretty sure I recall seeing names show up as being there sometime later in the day.

well thats not expected behavior.. it never worked like that in the past.. ha i should have never updated this plugin.. the older version i was running worked perfect on XF1.1.0

This plugin seems give errors to certain members (error from XF 1.0.4):

Error Info
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined variable: setDate - library/XenTrCom/WhoHasVisited/Model/SetDate.php:187
Generated By: Gibbo, Nov 15, 2011

Stack Trace
Code:
#0 /<snip>/library/XenTrCom/WhoHasVisited/Model/SetDate.php(187): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
#1 /<snip>/library/XenTrCom/WhoHasVisited/Model/XWhoHasVisited.php(13): XenTrCom_WhoHasVisited_Model_SetDate::getSetDate()
#2 /<snip>/library/XenTrCom/WhoHasVisited/Controller/Public.php(6): XenTrCom_WhoHasVisited_Model_XWhoHasVisited::XenTrCom_WhoHasVisitedArray()
#3 /<snip>/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenTrCom_WhoHasVisited_Controller_Public->actionIndex(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /<snip>/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#5 /<snip>/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(19) "http://<snip>/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I liked this mod except for the # count that was wrong.... I just wanted the people in the past 24 hours.
I edited his model and modified these two lines near the end.
/library/XenTrCom/WhoHasVisited/Model/XWhoHasVisited.php

Code:
$mydate = strtotime("-1 day");

$WHVArray = $db->fetchAll("SELECT user_id FROM xf_user as user WHERE last_activity >= '$mydate' ORDER BY last_activity DESC");
$count = $db->fetchOne("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM xf_user as user WHERE last_activity >= '$mydate'");

This may or may not work for you -but I wanted a little more accurate. I am not excluding banned, or Not Visible users.
thanks, this fixed help one of my sites ;)

Top Bottom