• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Xen-TR Who Has Visited

I'm also not seeing members in the box who have visited in the past 24 hours. Half of them don't show up in the box til the next day, and some of them never show up.
I have that permission checked, always have.

Any clues?
Yep exactly.. I have about 50 members online a day and it shows about 20 or less, and doesnt even show me.

hmmm I may go ahead and uninstall this, because it's not working.
I've had 10 members post on my site since yesterday, and only 1 is appearing in the box. :rolleyes:

I'm also not seeing members in the box who have visited in the past 24 hours. Half of them don't show up in the box til the next day, and some of them never show up.
I have that permission checked, always have.

Any clues?

i am in final exams' week now and i cannot open my net connection everytim
sorry for this late answer

and, i have no idea bout this "never showing" problem
can u give me time bout this weekend? i will check issue at weekend and maybe i need a big-board for testing (localhost isnt enough =) )
regards...

i am in final exams' week now and i cannot open my net connection everytim
sorry for this late answer

and, i have no idea bout this "never showing" problem
can u give me time bout this weekend? i will check issue at weekend and maybe i need a big-board for testing (localhost isnt enough =) )
regards...
Good luck for your exams :)

It shows people that have been on, but it dosen't show everyone. Yesterday I had at least 15 people on and it only showed 9.

It shows people that have been on, but it dosen't show everyone. Yesterday I had at least 15 people on and it only showed 9.
That's been happening. Several of us have posted about it in this thread. There's been no fix, so I'll probably just uninstall it.

I liked this mod except for the # count that was wrong.... I just wanted the people in the past 24 hours.
I edited his model and modified these two lines near the end.
/library/XenTrCom/WhoHasVisited/Model/XWhoHasVisited.php

Code:
$mydate = strtotime("-1 day");

$WHVArray = $db->fetchAll("SELECT user_id FROM xf_user as user WHERE last_activity >= '$mydate' ORDER BY last_activity DESC");
$count = $db->fetchOne("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM xf_user as user WHERE last_activity >= '$mydate'");

This may or may not work for you -but I wanted a little more accurate. I am not excluding banned, or Not Visible users.

From Server Error Logs:

Undefined variable: setDate
library/XenTrCom/WhoHasVisited/Model/SetDate.php:187
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined variable: setDate - library/XenTrCom/WhoHasVisited/Model/SetDate.php:187
Generated By: ***, Today at 7:29 AM

Stack Trace
#0 /***/forum/library/XenTrCom/WhoHasVisited/Model/SetDate.php(187): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
#1 /***/forum/library/XenTrCom/WhoHasVisited/Model/XWhoHasVisited.php(13): XenTrCom_WhoHasVisited_Model_SetDate::getSetDate()
#2 /****/forum/library/XenTrCom/WhoHasVisited/Controller/Public.php(6): XenTrCom_WhoHasVisited_Model_XWhoHasVisited::XenTrCom_WhoHasVisitedArray()
#3 /****/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenTrCom_WhoHasVisited_Controller_Public->actionIndex(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /****/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#5 /****/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(30) "http://***/forum/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

This is something I am looking for and I hope to see that it is working soon. Also, would like to see a "Most users ever online was 884, 03-26-2011 at 12:00" type of insert that you see in a lot of forums...

of course the best case scenario would be as Anthony suggested and put this in the sidebar for all pages as well...

Top Bottom