• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Xen-TR Who Has Visited

I will try do debug a little the XML file.
Thanks for your input!

As suggested by Renada, I've make a correction in XML file:

Original line
Code:
<phrase title="option_xentrcom_whohasvisited_time_explain" version_id="21" version_string="2.2.0><![CDATA[]]></phrase>

Corrected line:
Code:
<phrase title="option_xentrcom_whohasvisited_time_explain" version_id="21" version_string="2.2.0"><![CDATA[]]></phrase>

With this modification, upgrade process go without problems!

Well installed but I cannot see a result using templateHook, it is switched on.
Can anyone confirm that this now works with the template hook option.

As suggested by Renada, I've make a correction in XML file:

Original line
Code:
<phrase title="option_xentrcom_whohasvisited_time_explain" version_id="21" version_string="2.2.0><![CDATA[]]></phrase>

Corrected line:
Code:
<phrase title="option_xentrcom_whohasvisited_time_explain" version_id="21" version_string="2.2.0"><![CDATA[]]></phrase>

With this modification, upgrade process go without problems!

Thank you very much - installs perfectly now :)

Well installed but I cannot see a result using templateHook, it is switched on.
Can anyone confirm that this now works with the template hook option.

Do you have the Widget Framework add-on installed? If you do disable it for a minute and see if visited today shows up. I can't run them both together so am hoping xfrocks will be able to help with that. :)

version is updated to 2.2.1

please agree my apologizes for bout version 2.2.0
i was working bout add-on and uploaded wrong file =(
thats all my mistake

xml file problem --> solved
template hook option problem --> solved

regards...

Works very well!
I have seen the option to auto edit the template and it's very useful!
Thanks again for your work!!!!

Do you have the Widget Framework add-on installed? If you do disable it for a minute and see if visited today shows up. I can't run them both together so am hoping xfrocks will be able to help with that. :)
I checked Xen-TR Who Has Visited code and it looks like he used the template hook named "forum_list_sidebar". If you use Widget Framework's default setup, Who Has Visited block won't display. Please disable the Clear widget from Widget Framework AdminCP interface (you will want to disable other "home" widget too or they will be duplicated).

I checked Xen-TR Who Has Visited code and it looks like he used the template hook named "forum_list_sidebar". If you use Widget Framework's default setup, Who Has Visited block won't display. Please disable the Clear widget from Widget Framework AdminCP interface (you will want to disable other "home" widget too or they will be duplicated).

Thank you, that worked :)

version updated to 2.3.0
at this version, added avatar-username list choosing option again as requests
u can set ur decide from acp (seperating for Index.php and WhoHasVisited.php)

regards...

I uninstalled the previous version, uploaded new files and tried to install 2.3.0 via Admin cp and get the following error:
Code:
Error
Please enter a valid callback method.
Any suggestions?

EDIT: Ignore this post - Iscrewed up the upload. Fixed that error and now it is working fine. Thanks

Where is the extra page located?
Is "Who Has Visited In Last 24 Hours" supposed to link to it?

Link to how it looks on my forum>>> http://www.smsmasters.co.uk/forum/

Thanks!

smsmasters.co.uk/forum/WhoHasVisited.php

this page's link will show if total users' count more than limit count (example from your site for now= there is 8 users, if u limit listing option from ACP->Option area to less than 8 ~example 5~ there will be write like ~...and more 3 users~ with link)

I know this is a little knit picky, but any way you can get rid of the final "," after the last user name on the list? I have OCD and it's killing me lol.

Top Bottom