• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Xen-TR Who Has Visited

I was just asking Tilkibey if he could add total amound of visitors as a number like "Total Members Who Visited Our Board: 120" For crowded boards an option to limit the number of users and show the rest on a seperate page would also be a nice feature.

In file library/XenTrCom/WhoHasVisited/Model/XWhoHasVisited.php change

$WHVArray = $db->fetchAll("SELECT * FROM xf_user as user WHERE NOT ISNULL(user.user_id) $bannedexcluded ORDER BY last_activity DESC");
to
$WHVArray = $db->fetchAll("SELECT * FROM xf_user as user WHERE NOT ISNULL(user.user_id) $bannedexcluded ORDER BY username");
this way the list is ordered by username, more logical (at least for me).

In order to not to show the invisible usernames, change
$bannedexcluded = "AND is_banned NOT IN (1)";
to
$bannedexcluded = "AND is_banned NOT IN (1) AND visible NOT IN (0)";

How can we change the time zone to GTM+1 ?

Would it be possible to have an option where we could either define groups to be included, or groups to be excluded?

I was just asking Tilkibey if he could add total amound of visitors as a number like "Total Members Who Visited Our Board: 120" For crowded boards an option to limit the number of users and show the rest on a seperate page would also be a nice feature.

Agree, that would be nice, and perhaps have a most ever??

LET THE GUY STUDY!

Why?? :p

Just j/k ... just ideas, that to myself anyway, would make this awesome little add-on more awesome than Kung Fu Panda.

Since I have this on my current non-xen site this is nice. Def glad its done in terms of recent activity and can do just names. I get 2k+ logins per day so that would crush the page if it was just images.

Since I have this on my current non-xen site this is nice. Def glad its done in terms of recent activity and can do just names. I get 2k+ logins per day so that would crush the page if it was just images.

There is also a member name option option without showing user avatars. But with 2k+ logins it would still make a mess in your sidebar. Wait untill Tilkibey finishes his exams and is ready to work on this addon again.

version updated to 1.3.0
added total count at this version
and changed a few codes for speed

this is last version for now, coz i ve 2 exams in this week

and and and....
a lot of members had been downloaded attach but only a few likes =(

and of course, please write if there is a problem with add-on (for try fix it)

regards...

I'm going to request you to be banned until you finish your exams. ;)

That's a bit harsh, maybe just get him discouraged :p.

I do have a coupla further suggestions but I'll wait until your exams are finished ... good luck with them :).

version updated to 1.3.0
added total count at this version
and changed a few codes for speed

this is last version for now, coz i ve 2 exams in this week

and and and....
a lot of members had been downloaded attach but only a few likes =(

and of course, please write if there is a problem with add-on (for try fix it)

regards...
Thanks a lot!!! Now I am as satisfied as one can be :D

Why, why you didn't use the template hook again?
smile.png

Top Bottom