[Xen-Soluce] SEO Optimization

[Xen-Soluce] SEO Optimization [Paid] 2.6.3 Fix 3

No permission to buy (€20.00)
Add-on is up to date and so is Xenforo. I manually edit meta title and description for threads and whenever I edit the thread(s) the info for both disappear.

Add-on is up to date and so is Xenforo. I manually edit meta title and description for threads and whenever I edit the thread(s) the info for both disappear.
Hello, this is fixed now. We have added the SEO options when editing a post ! ;)

Regards, SyTry

I've discovered that the canonical link ref generated for MG media albums is resulting in a broken link (discovered when reviewing with SEO tools). I verified that this seems to happen only when I've enabled the Add-on and goes back to a proper canonical URL when disabled. The bad link is identical for all MG albums.

Bad link header:
HTML:
<link rel="canonical" href="https://example.com/albums?page=1" />

Proper link header when Add-on disabled:
HTML:
<link rel="canonical" href="https://example.com/media/albums/bobs-media.1234/" />

Am I missing some config or setting that is resulting in this? Or have I come across a bug?

Thanks,
-Alex

I've discovered that the canonical link ref generated for MG media albums is resulting in a broken link (discovered when reviewing with SEO tools). I verified that this seems to happen only when I've enabled the Add-on and goes back to a proper canonical URL when disabled. The bad link is identical for all MG albums.

Bad link header:
HTML:
<link rel="canonical" href="https://example.com/albums?page=1" />

Proper link header when Add-on disabled:
HTML:
<link rel="canonical" href="https://example.com/media/albums/bobs-media.1234/" />

Am I missing some config or setting that is resulting in this? Or have I come across a bug?

Thanks,
-Alex
Hello, just tested it by myself and yes, it's actually a bug. Can you make a post here please ? We'll share a fix for this, thanks !

Regards, SyTry

Do SEO people think this strategy works ? is a "legal" way to do things ?

Description & Screenshots:

This addon adds an automatically updating tag cloud to the footers of XenForo pages of your choice using terms from incoming search engine queries ordered by popularity. In theory this should provide significant SEO benefit :)

Features:

• Supports all the major search engines: Google, Bing, Yahoo, AOL, Ask, etc.
  • Highly flexible integration supports theoretically every page in XenForo along with pages added by modifications.
  • Powerful search term manager allowing you to list, search and block terms along with their hit counts and the time since last hit.
  • Filtering of search engine operators such as +word, -word, inurl:site.com
  • Well optimised code and queries - comfortably scales to millions of keyword hits.
  • Everything you see in the screenshots ;)

old thread

Do SEO people think this strategy works ? is a "legal" way to do things ?

Description & Screenshots:

This addon adds an automatically updating tag cloud to the footers of XenForo pages of your choice using terms from incoming search engine queries ordered by popularity. In theory this should provide significant SEO benefit :)

Features:

• Supports all the major search engines: Google, Bing, Yahoo, AOL, Ask, etc.
  • Highly flexible integration supports theoretically every page in XenForo along with pages added by modifications.
  • Powerful search term manager allowing you to list, search and block terms along with their hit counts and the time since last hit.
  • Filtering of search engine operators such as +word, -word, inurl:site.com
  • Well optimised code and queries - comfortably scales to millions of keyword hits.
  • Everything you see in the screenshots ;)

old thread
Hello, I don't know, isn't it the same has this one ?

Regards, SyTry

Hi,

Just wondering if there's an ETA on a next update that might address some of the outstanding bugs. I do not want to have the add-on enabled given it is messing up the canonical links on the Media Gallery pages, so I'm kinda just not able to use it. :( Just wondering what kind of timeframe to expect. I see that updates seem to generally be every few months, which we're about at now.

Thanks,
-Alex

Hi,

Just wondering if there's an ETA on a next update that might address some of the outstanding bugs. I do not want to have the add-on enabled given it is messing up the canonical links on the Media Gallery pages, so I'm kinda just not able to use it. :( Just wondering what kind of timeframe to expect. I see that updates seem to generally be every few months, which we're about at now.

Thanks,
-Alex
Hello, yes we are working on an update for this month including fixes/suggestions ;)

Regards, SyTry

Top Bottom